Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seat Covers.

bokkie

Our Peanut has leather seats which my better half finds a bit too clammy and sticky. I've not seen any available but I guess it must be possible to get some decent seat covers somewhere but does anyone know a good stockist or manufacturer here in the south-east that sells or makes them?

You could try this company, I had some covers made for my motorhome and service was V good and covers were well made and look as if they would last years.

The problem with the IQ is that they would have no template to work from, so you may have to visit to get measured or send measurements.

PS Dont be put off by the Faux Wool ( unless you want it of course !) they do have other styles, patterns and colours !!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-DUCATO-VAN-MOTORHOME-FAUX-WOOL-SEAT-COVERS-/380238834426?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5888002afa

Rgds

I got my seat covers from a brand called Sakura. You can find them in pretty much any car accessory shop or Google "Sakura Seat Covers". They are one size fits all and go on very easy and most importantly they are damn comfy.

I got my seat covers from a brand called Sakura. You can find them in pretty much any car accessory shop or Google "Sakura Seat Covers". They are one size fits all and go on very easy and most importantly they are damn comfy.

Thanks for the leads, guys. I should have also mentioned that the leather seats that were fitted when we bought the car are one piece units. That is, the headrests are integrated into the seat and can't be adjusted or removed. That might be important in case the seat covers fit under the headrest and not over it? I'm not sure what the normal factory seats have. Either way, I've got a starting point to look for something.

Thanks for the leads, guys. I should have also mentioned that the leather seats that were fitted when we bought the car are one piece units. That is, the headrests are integrated into the seat and can't be adjusted or removed. That might be important in case the seat covers fit under the headrest and not over it? I'm not sure what the normal factory seats have. Either way, I've got a starting point to look for something.

Ah I see. The one's I got had separate covers for the head rests but I'm pretty sure you could find some that fit all in one seats.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links