Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy 75Th Ravman Dave

local hero

Happy birthday Dave, hope you don't mind me putting your age :unsure: but thats quite a special birthday, :toast: so well done you + congratulations :thumbsup: Stew.. :happybday::happybday::band::clap::cheers::driving::drunk::wheelchair::toot::toot::wheelchair:

All the best Dave :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:toast: :meet: :happybday::clap::driving: Happy Birthday D A V E !!!!!

I wish you all the best

Igor

thats young!!

have a great time.

:happybday::yahoo::cheers::band::beer:

CONGRATULATIONS RAVMAN,

You have qualified for membership of an elite club formed by our highly esteemed H.M.G.

They have decided to bestow upon you a great honour and award you with (wait for it!)

a FTVL.* :clap::clap::clap::clap::yahoo::yahoo:

(Just hope its a big refund so you can treat yourself.)

Regards,

Drk

*Free television licence

CONGRATULATIONS RAVMAN,

You have qualified for membership of an elite club formed by our highly esteemed H.M.G.

They have decided to bestow upon you a great honour and award you with (wait for it!)

Regards,

Drk

*Free television licence

Looking at state pensions the other day (dont ask) when you get to 80 you get an extra (Wait for it) 25p a week :yahoo: I KID YOU NOT Stew

Age 80s Age Addition

When you reach 80 the state pension is automatically increased by 25 pence a week (copied + pasted from HMG website).. :yes:

my father stays with us and he's 91. I should get a medal!! Our heating bill is more than my rocket fuel bill!!

CONGRATULATIONS RAVMAN,

Regards,

Drk

*Free television licence

Looking at state pensions the other day (dont ask) when you get to 80 you get an extra (Wait for it) 25p a week :yahoo: I KID YOU NOT Stew

Age 80s Age Addition

When you reach 80 the state pension is automatically increased by 25 pence a week (copied + pasted from HMG website).. :yes:

I thought about mentioning that,Stew,but thought it just might be too much excitement for one day on top of everything else happening,also that it may be stopped as a cutback.!!

Age 80s Age Addition

My parents both recently qualified. They're having sleepless nights wondering how to spend this munificent windfall...............

Better plan ahead Dave :thumbsup:

Hope you've had a great day :happybday::cheers:

LH

Look after the pennies............

BB

So your dad was only 11 when he had you??? :thumbsup: