Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Owners Manuel

pete4ps

HI ALL......JUST BOUGHT A 06 YARIS 1.3 T SPIRIT TODAY BUT NOT GOT A OWNERS MANUAL TO READ UP ON THE CAR AND ALL THE BITS ...DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A FILE ON THE TINTERNET OR HOW MUCH THEY ARE TO BUY FROM TOYOTA ( IF THEY HAVE THEM). CHEERS ALL.PETE

Although they hate selling them, they normally do and are typically around £10-15 but it may be easier to get a part number,say from another owner (Usually printed on the cover of the book) and go from there. It is harder for them to not "Find" an article, if you have the part number at hand. I can't count the times I have had to suppy numbers for so called experts as they are reluctant to oblige, in many instances! Why, is beyond me as a happy customer is a continuing customer, not an ex-customer! :help:

Just noticed you are new here!

Have a look up at a guy called "Kingo" here, He runs a Toyota dealership (Lindop, if memory serves), He will probably help and even get you one posted out! Happy Yarising! :thumbsup:

YOU CAN BUY ONE FROM A DEALERSHIP!

Gar, Why do Toyota hate selling them?

Kingo runs a dealership? I thought he was just a supplier of Toyota genuine parts?

Part number for the manual from my 2008 Yaris is 01999-52611

Most dealers (Not just Toyota) see a manual as a purchase product. Not a great seller or any real profit to be had for the effort of supplying one (Not a typical stock item) and it MAY even be a hinderence as, say you have a problem/query regarding, say a fault light, you might book a check up rather then look up anything in the book. Lost work! It is often not worth their time aside from good company relations and how many times have you heard of a dealership, of any brand, happy to take the price of a car, rubish at helping you when you need something? I would guess everyone has had this, once or twice!!!

Have a look up at a guy called "Kingo" here, He runs a Toyota dealership

:eek: I wish!!! No actually I don't wish, my job is busy enough thank you very much :lol:

If you PM me Pete I will get a price for an owners handbook for you

Kingo :thumbsup:

Have a look up at a guy called "Kingo" here, He runs a Toyota dealership

:eek: I wish!!!

Jus' bigging you up, your kingship! :thumbsup: