Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions Please On Model?

loulou50

Hi all, just thinking of purchasing a different/newer model Toyota n am a bit stuck on which? As a Yaris owner for donkies, suits me, does its job, cheap to run etc etc, will go for a few changes like - Air con.Disc instead of tape, and needs must-automatic, oh, need a bit more oomph on the old motorway (short runs only really) so instead of my lil old 998cc wiould go for the 13/14/1600cc. MMmm, petrol or diesel? wadda ya think? Yaris or Aygo? I have a 3door now with hatchback-suits me, seats fold to some good area space when needed, not adverse to 5 door though. Any views? not gonna do new-will do newish I think and save meself a few grand! Cheers all.

I've got an Aygo Blue and I love it but if you want a bit more power then stick to a Yaris.

I would get a 1.3 litre Yaris. Very capable on the motorway, good levels of trim, beautiful car inside and out and virtually faultless.

Why would you want an automatic? I love manual transmission :D

I would get a 1.3 litre Yaris. Very capable on the motorway, good levels of trim, beautiful car inside and out and virtually faultless.

Why would you want an automatic? I love manual transmission :D

Would be my choice actually! Disabled afraid, left leg aches with a clutch-then again, are the newer Yaris as easy on the clutch? May be an option after all if so.

Why anybody would choose a manual over an auto beats me rigid , they are even better on fuel nowadays and infinitely better to drive especially the CTV sixspeed . enjoy your new motor and I agree with the 1.3 a good choice .

I too would go with a Yaris.

I am with Gordi on the auto bit.... why the heck people prefer to use that stick thing to stir up a gearbox beats me. Also, the CVTransmission is superb and flawless :yes:

I've got an Aygo Blue and I love it but if you want a bit more power then stick to a Yaris.

Looked at the Aygo yesterday-dont like the rear glass window arrangement and mini boot! Just doesn't look as quality as the yaris for me personally..

Thanks all, had a laugh yesterday with the dealers-they actually wanted to give me £10k for a 2009 plate Auris with all the whistles n bells 15k miles on clock-and wanted 2 grand from me agains a new Yaris! I tink I will be looking around!

Look for a second hand Yaris. I got mine for a couple of grand and low mileage too!

Look for a second hand Yaris. I got mine for a couple of grand and low mileage too!

Yeah I must agree with Cherry, Reading is renowned for the availability of economical cut and shuts... cool.gif