Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Britain's Oldest Father Of Twins To Be Dad Again At 72

Raistlin

roden.jpg

Britain's oldest father of twins, who is now 72, is overjoyed after his 26-year-old wife again discovered she is pregnant.

Richard Roden was delighted to learn that Lisa, 26, was expecting. She is two months pregnant and this will be their third baby together,

Richard said: "I'm overjoyed. I always said I'd have another. It just goes to show that being in love and growing your own root vegetables keeps you fit and healthy."

Their twins, who were born last year without any fertility treatment, are now 16 months old. The couple had been trying for another baby for the past few weeks.

Lisa said: "I can't believe how quickly it has happened. We will have three babies under the age of three when this next one is born."

The couple stay in Walsall, West Midlands and locals often mistake Richard for the children's grandfather.

"Being a dad at 72 is definitely more tiring than in my twenties, but it gives me such a lot of pleasure," Richard was qouted as saying.

The world's oldest recorded father of twins is US national Tom Lambert who was 78 when his children were born in March 1948.

Lisa said: "It was amazing when the twins were born, and Richard is a complete natural with them. He changes their nappies like an expert - and he will be just a good a dad this time around.

"We were amazed when I fell pregnant again. We always wanted another baby. Richard seems 20 years younger now. The twins and this baby are proof of our love - a love that has defied the age gap and the gossips too!"

See Vic it's all good... thumbsup.gif

I find that to be an incredibly selfish act for the children to be. What are they going to do with no father? And what is the mother going to do with all three kids to look after?

I am glad they are fit and healthy but you need to be able to see when it's just too late... :rolleyes:

The best things in life are silly. biggrin.gif

What kind of a person at 26 thinks its all good to be sleeping with a 72 year old!

what a lod of redneck crap! I take it he drives a corolla or something relevant!

mods please get this junk out of the corolla section.

I agree! The relevance of this thread to the forum is? Ok I'll guess first ... the kids were conceived in the back of an E12 :blink:

I agree! The relevance of this thread to the forum is? Ok I'll guess first ... the kids were conceived in the back of an E12 :blink:

You gave the game away there :rolleyes: sez he having a quick peek to see what YOU drive :lol:

So, you had the pleasure & you are letting the poor old Gentleman take the blame? :angel_not: :lol2:

These Corolla boys are soooooooooooooo tense.... eek.gif

I got it moved, not that I put it there in the first place, still thanks for you patience - What you haven't got any ... SHAME thumbsup.gif

You'll get used to it. :P

It was a bit of a harsh response lol. Still, made me lol...

I bet she is a minger...............he aint no oil painting either :P :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I bet she is a minger...............he aint no oil painting either :P :D: :D:

Don't complain about the Beer in this place <_< You'll be old and weak, too, some day :beer::wheelchair::laughing:

I bet she is a minger...............he aint no oil painting either tongue.gifbiggrin.gif: biggrin.gif:

Kingo thumbsup.gif

Don't complain about the Beer in this place dry.gif You'll be old and weak, too, some day beer.gifwheelchair.giflaughing.gif

A bit like Kynan, warm and fizzy...

Fair play to him tho, plenty of lead in the old pencil 'eh?

Many an old tune.............

Your as young as the woman you're feeling.............

any more?

If you've got it, flaunt it :D

Just because there is snow on the roof, doesn't mean that the fire below has gone out :thumbsup:

Or in his case .......the thatch has disappeared :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links