Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Make My Car Faster

Lester01

Hi,

Has anyone some ideas to make my auris 2.0 D-4D go faster?

My ayris looks like tis:

Toyota%20Auris%20TS_03.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20TS_02.jpg

Toyota%20Auris%20TS_01.jpg

But the engine is only a 2.0 D-4D with 126 HP. how can i make go faster?

Any chance of a better picture of the front bumper / grill? looks very smart bud ;)

Look at my foot rest plate to match the pedals

P1000408.jpg

The guy who made this for me (JMR on Type R Owners) has a spare one left because he made 2 when he did mine if your interested

Any chance of a better picture of the front bumper / grill? looks very smart bud ;)

Look at my foot rest plate to match the pedals

P1000408.jpg

The guy who made this for me (JMR on Type R Owners) has a spare one left because he made 2 when he did mine if your interested

Do you want more pictures? I can try to take more. For the moment I don't have a camera. And I already changed of color to black :D

I'm sure your car caused an internet revelation 3 years ago.

These pictures were posted and people thought it was the anticipated Auris T-Sport.

You've done a nice job with this. Toyota should contact you to share mod's and then should put their V6 in it as a thank you and mass produce the result.

These pictures were posted and people thought it was the anticipated Auris T-Sport.

You've done a nice job with this. Toyota should contact you to share mod's and then should put their V6 in it as a thank you and mass produce the result.

belgium chap, and a car with german number plates? AUR:1S very cool...

I would prefer to cruise and show off my car than to race around... if my car looked as cool as your german-number-plated car does, in Belgium...

belgium chap, and a car with german number plates? AUR:1S very cool...

I would prefer to cruise and show off my car than to race around... if my car looked as cool as your german-number-plated car does, in Belgium...

Its not my car on the pic's but he look's like that. My auris is black whit same kit. I buy my bodykid on my own toyota dealer in belguim.

I wil poste som pic later. ;)

What you need is one of my diesel performance chip kits

CHIP KIT LINK

PM me for more details

Kingo :thumbsup:

What you need is one of my diesel performance chip kits

CHIP KIT LINK

PM me for more details

Kingo :thumbsup:

hi kingo

in the prius/hybrid section (june 8) there was a discussion about the lack of speed camera alerts on some satnavs.

yourself along with others made comments that there was no need for them if people drove their cars legaly, evan suggesting that the money spent on speed camera alerts could be spent on advance driving lessons,

the question was asked about you offering tuning chips,and how this contradicted you views.

you answered this by saying that tuning chips dont make boy racers, but your chips improve power, give better economy,(very unlikley as its well known that fuel read outs are effectrd by chipping).give smoother output.

this ownwer from belguim is asking for some means to make his auris GO FASTER not any of the other advantages you

mention,and as i suspect that his car is capable of reaching the max permitted in belguim in standard form

you very soon advised him on buying a PERFORMANCE CHIP ( your discription ).why not suggest he takes a advanced driving lessons.

its seems your opinions can vary according to what sales you can make.

ACETIP>

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links