Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Ts Tte Compressor.. *upgrades*

leebo

ive just brought a 55 plate rolla ts tte compressor 40k miles from a toyota dealer.. LOVE IT and only had it just under a week. im strugling to find 30mm Eibach springs rather then the 15mm ones on there now so if any one could tell me where i can get them id love you for ever :toast: and now........... i have just brought a k&n typhoon induction kit for it and im not sure if i need to run another cold feed tube or if the box vent in the wing will do the job? please please please can some one throw me some advice..

well, congrats on the new car :thumbsup:

you can get a set of ebich springs on eBay for about £150

or if you look in the sale section here there might be a set for sale

not sure about the induction kit, best of luck with the car

Parts king should be able to get you a set. He normally posts on here or you can drop him a PM

hi mate ,was that you i saw up cheddon road in taunton? ive got a pfl black t sport myself.as for the KnN you just put it on . some people add a cold air feed but you dont have to bearing in mind im speaking as a t sport owner not a compressor though,your welcome to have a look a mine if you want.i got my Eibach springs from potn.com. people dont usually lower compressors with lowering springs as it already has a decent suspension set up anyway .the standard compressor shocks have a tendancy to leak and are very expensive to replace so most go for coilovers.

Did you buy K&N brand new?? Send it back and save your self some cash and buy mine off me lol!!

Nice job getting TTE though :thumbsup:

Slam it on BC coilovers be better than springs and will replace the shocks + you'll have warrenty.

Compressors have the standard 30mm Eibach springs from factory.

Facelift T-Sports are 15mm lower than the pre facelift corollas

Compressors use the eibachs as standard, If your considering springs only your best options to lower a little more are

H&R 45mm all around

Tein 50mm Front - 25mm Rear

Gmaxx Springs 45mm All Around

The above should lower your car an extra 15mm, I think H&R Springs give the perfect stance and also keep the car very comfortable.

:thumbsup:

hi mate ,was that you i saw up cheddon road in taunton? ive got a pfl black t sport myself.as for the KnN you just put it on . some people add a cold air feed but you dont have to bearing in mind im speaking as a t sport owner not a compressor though,your welcome to have a look a mine if you want.i got my eibach springs from potn.com. people dont usually lower compressors with lowering springs as it already has a decent suspension set up anyway .the standard compressor shocks have a tendancy to leak and are very expensive to replace so most go for coilovers.

yeah showing it off to me mother she live on cheddon road.. that white corolla is mine too.. i wasnt sure about the cold air feed. tbh i need help with it.. . is the stereo easy to remove and replace?

hi mate ,was that you i saw up cheddon road in taunton? ive got a pfl black t sport myself.as for the KnN you just put it on . some people add a cold air feed but you dont have to bearing in mind im speaking as a t sport owner not a compressor though,your welcome to have a look a mine if you want.i got my eibach springs from potn.com. people dont usually lower compressors with lowering springs as it already has a decent suspension set up anyway .the standard compressor shocks have a tendancy to leak and are very expensive to replace so most go for coilovers.

yeah showing it off to me mother she live on cheddon road.. that white corolla is mine too.. i wasnt sure about the cold air feed. tbh i need help with it.. . is the stereo easy to remove and replace?

oh yeah i saw the white one too. yeah that was the first time ive seen a compressor.yes the stereo is easy to remove there is a guide for that floating around somewhere.im not too sure about the cold air feed though . i dont use one myself and i think its much harder to fit the typhoon on a compressor.

the stereo in the rolla is pish.... i want it out. ive got a setup in the gti i want to put in the compressor but as for it fitting i dont know :ffs: more expence i expect. not fitted the typhoon yet as im still waiting for it to arrive, also im not very impressed with the rims!! got any ideas on a nice looking set? 4 spoke maybe 5 spoke 17" :yahoo:

oh yeah i saw the white one too. yeah that was the first time ive seen a compressor.yes the stereo is easy to remove there is a guide for that floating around somewhere.im not too sure about the cold air feed though . i dont use one myself and i think its much harder to fit the typhoon on a compressor.

the stereo in the rolla is pish.... i want it out. ive got a setup in the gti i want to put in the compressor but as for it fitting i dont know :ffs: more expence i expect. not fitted the typhoon yet as im still waiting for it to arrive, also im not very impressed with the rims!! got any ideas on a nice looking set? 4 spoke maybe 5 spoke 17" :yahoo:

Yo fella, With the induction if you want a cold air feed you can quick search on eBay for cold air feed, and it comes up with loads of neoprene tubes you can use. It's up to you. The standard air feed will do absolutely nothing though.

Yo fella, With the induction if you want a cold air feed you can quick search on ebay for cold air feed, and it comes up with loads of neoprene tubes you can use. It's up to you. The standard air feed will do absolutely nothing though.

i take a look cheers geezer. wheres best to souce the air from

ok so the typhoon kit has been fitted. but there was just 1 small problem.. the mass air sensor wires is just a fraction to short the disructions tell me to unwind the electrical tape around the loom where the m.a.s cables come from but the cables run towards the bulk head and no the way discribed in the instructions......... but all in all a good fit, great sound maybe a bit noisy, pics are in my gallery :yahoo:

ok so the typhoon kit has been fitted. but there was just 1 small problem.. the mass air sensor wires is just a fraction to short the disructions tell me to unwind the electrical tape around the loom where the m.a.s cables come from but the cables run towards the bulk head and no the way discribed in the instructions......... but all in all a good fit, great sound maybe a bit noisy, pics are in my gallery :yahoo:

a quick word of advise extend your mass air wires now before they break because at some point they will it just saves the problem later .

a quick word of advise extend your mass air wires now before they break because at some point they will it just saves the problem later .

really its a bit ****ty reallly as ive got 12months warrenty

post-29529-127620678029_thumb.jpg

really its a bit ****ty reallly as ive got 12months warrenty

dont really wanna start chopping wires..... :crybaby:

it has to be done im afraid mate . u need to add a good 12" of wire and route the wires under rather than over the typhoon pipe.or send it back and get an apexi instead.

it has to be done i did mine last month you need 6" on the wires 15 min job with the soldering iron,no big deal well worth it for the whine. :thumbsup:

it has to be done i did mine last month you need 6" on the wires 15 min job with the soldering iron,no big deal well worth it for the whine. :thumbsup:

i dont even own a soldering iron :blink: the noise i get now is just perfect just really concernd about this wiring.. me and wires dont mix.

is there any after market calipers you could recomend and where i can find them?