Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Haters

Grumpy Cabbie

I know we get Prius haters over here, but I had to share this post from the US Prius forum;

God damn stuck up Hippie liberals if you want to save the planet buy a diesel for god sake. They are much cleaner burning than your damn retarded spaceship looking cars and you can actually use these. Does the $45,000 check really justify itself Ever think of where !Removed! little car gets it's energy from coal burning powerplants that have to burn more energy to keep your cars going down the block. Do you hand in your man card when you buy one of these cars? God damn you people ***** me off I just had to vent. Good day and buy American and grow a pair.

The worrying thing is he's serious, and probably owns a gun! :help:

i get used to comments about my cars i use to use skoda as a taxi but i think in this case most people wont know its a prius... alot of people in Mansfield don't even know what a hybrid is

I know we get Prius haters over here, but I had to share this post from the US Prius forum;

God damn stuck up Hippie liberals if you want to save the planet buy a diesel for god sake. They are much cleaner burning than your damn retarded spaceship looking cars and you can actually use these. Does the $45,000 check really justify itself Ever think of where !Removed! little car gets it's energy from coal burning powerplants that have to burn more energy to keep your cars going down the block. Do you hand in your man card when you buy one of these cars? God damn you people ***** me off I just had to vent. Good day and buy American and grow a pair.

The worrying thing is he's serious, and probably owns a gun! :help:

mmmm I wander what he will say once Obama cools down about BP and starts using the oilspill as a reason to push for making cars that don't need oil and instead run on solar or wind power derived electricity which would mean no more risk of oilspills.

Obviously this Yank is envious that we drive a car with controls that would have looked at home in the original Star Trek. B)

I must admit I'm getting similar reactions from some of my 'friends' and colleagues....Sure I appreciate that I might confuse them since they were used to me with big 4x4's, v12 saloons, and more v8 than the german luftwaffe ever launched ;-) And I still have the big power boat etc...However I wasn't expecting the emotion, the foul language and the sheer anger that I could buy something like that...And ofcourse the references to the energy it costs to produce and that a hummer is cleaner etc all come out...

I normally tend to shut them up when I reveal the price after I specked it up, since first their jar drops and then they come with all these stupid suggestions of better cars I could have gotten....

I am amazed, find it hilarious and also a bit sad...

Ever think of where !Removed! little car gets it's energy from coal burning powerplants that have to burn more energy to keep your cars going down the block.

They use coal burning power plants to produce petrol in the US ??? :eek::huh::lol:

lol, Exactly.

If you're gonna have a rant - get your facts right :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links