Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Good Is The Glanza V?

supastu

Hi folks

i am thinking of getting a Glanza V sometime this year, about September already seem a black one for £6250 with 60k on the clock.

How are they for parts and reliability?

i have a swift Gti at the moment and its getting on a bit, rust etc, although very quick with its mods.

Any info on these would be great.

Also I saw someones black starlet, black alloys coming from Biggar last week, on the thankerton straight, anyone here?

Cheers

Stu

alright supastu...

that was me you saw last weekend heading into lanark...

where u in the black astra buy any chance?

where are you from mate...

i would definatly recomend buyin a glanza v...

the only drawback is the price of parts which are very expensive.

£510 for a front bumper gives you an idea. this in turn bumps up the premium for insurance.

hello

I was in my rover 25 ho ho, i need it for my work as my swift does not work, looking to sell it when i get it working.

I am from Biggar originally but live in Glasgow.

How much are the standard parts, ie fuel, oil filters, brake pads etc.

The swift parts were reasonably expensive but were easy to get, next day delivery or post to my house from suzuki.

What mileage can you get from them in terms of petrol etc?

Also are the gear knobs easy to change as the ones ive seen look crap, almost like old aracde sticks!

Cheers

Stu

Parts, are basically Toyota's good old pic um out of the sky kind of price!!!

Which basically means, nothing is priced the way you expect it.

Pads aren't a bad price

Not sure bout fuel or oil filters??

Gear knobs are easy to change, you just screw them off

:thumbsup:

you can also get parts from people on www.toyotaownersclub.com or eBay.i got most of my parts from people on the toyotaownersclub.com site.i got a few things from fensport also

Yep, i think i will get one in August, September this year, hopefully will get a black one.

Yours is pretty cool with the black alloys

I checked out fen motorsport, the prices seem not too bad compared with suzuki that im used to.

Where in biggar are you from?

Cheers

Stu

thanx mines is an sr.... have a jdm 5e-fhe getting transplanted in the middle of march along with a six speed box. :ph34r:

used to stay above the taj mahal on the main street..but now i live down the road in symington.

how long ago were u kicking about biggar?

THe good ol taj mahal, many a drunken nite ended up in there....

Ive been away since 1996,7 but my folks still stay there, just pop down to see them and when i need any work on my car done, as i dont have a garage in Glasgow, and my folks do!

Nobody seems to have many problems with rust etc, is this pretty standard for everyone?

Stu

toyota dont have any bodywork or mechanical issues to worry about at all... as long as the cars serviced regularly, they r bullet proof and could probably go on forever. :ph34r:

Only one thing to watch is that being an import it has been under0sealed when it came over here as the jap's don't just salt on there roads so the under body protaction against rust isn't as good as it's not needed.

Sy :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links