Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spoiler

ezy_e

hey all!

Has anyone got a front bumper, rear bumper spoiler and side skerts for there cynos???

BTW - i own a 1994 cynos with green induction kit, 17" Khan alloys, Lowered 40mm (had arches flared), Loud ICE, custom exhaust. Looking to get a Strutbrace. pics to come (not sure when but soon). AND IM FROM THE UK B)

Hey hey. Sounds cool! BTW - Welcome to TOC. :)

I'm really happy with my 2nd Gen one:

strut2resize_001.jpg

Well worth it. :thumbsup:

Get some pics of yours up. :yes:

Its an OMP strut brace. They don't list a Paseo in the Demon Tweeks catalogue, but they have some adjustable ones listed as well as other Toyotas

If you want bumpers and skirts, I can get an X-Racing one for you.

Its an OMP strut brace.   They don't list a Paseo in the Demon Tweeks catalogue, but they have some adjustable ones listed as well as other Toyotas

Welcome to the site mate :thumbsup:

Andrew, when my strut brace came it had a factory sticker on saying Paseo. I think they just order them in specially from OMP :) Unless it is universal and they put the sticker on as and when they're ordered :thumbsup:

Its listed on the OMP website.

Part number MA/1768

www.ompracing.it

Its an OMP strut brace. They don't list a Paseo in the Demon Tweeks catalogue, but they have some adjustable ones listed as well as other Toyotas

cheers for the info guys!

I gave Demon Tweeks a ring today, but was unsure what strut brace to order as they don't stock ones for the Paseo

:D im interested in the xracing kits, if you get hold of them that would great :D (just need to know the prices and delivery time)

I gave Demon Tweeks a ring today, but was unsure what strut brace to order as they don't stock ones for the Paseo

They do coz mine came from there two weeks ago as did Dazhs'! OMP part number as above but thats for the 97-, not sure if it will fit yor 1st Gen... :unsure:

Can somebody PM yannick for me, and ask him to make a cabrio for me? my PM's not working, it's giving me a message telling me i'm not "Authorised" to use it. hmmmm. BTW, Gold doesn't make sense for me b/c I don't live in the UK.

Anyway, strut braces for the seo work on all years. I picked mine up from Adam, who owned a 1G and it fit right on. Mine's a freedom design, and Whiteline Flat-out makes one also. OMP's probably the most available one for you UK guys, but i'm thinking my FD looks a bit cleaner! :P

Can somebody PM yannick for me, and ask him to make a cabrio for me?  my PM's not working, it's giving me a message telling me i'm not "Authorised" to use it.  hmmmm.  BTW, Gold doesn't make sense for me b/c I don't live in the UK.

Hi all,

Normally I reserve the mini-toys for Gold members but I'm making one exception for Devlin.

:help:Please everyone: Go for Gold. Your contribution by joining helps cover some of the costs of running this site, and if you are in the UK then there are loads of discounts available (I believe that there are several that you can use even if you are not in the UK). Even if you're not in the UK (like me) going Gold is a way of repaying the site for all the help you're getting on these forums for free!

If enough people join in the US, Canadan, South Africa or Australia then we can have the leverage in terms of club members to negotiate discounts in your country :group-cuddles: . If you don't join, then this is never likely to happen :(

Click on the banner at the bottom of this message for more info.