Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japanese Performance Magazine July 2010

ae111sr

:yahoo: If you haven't already seen it, take a look at the July edition of Japanese Performance mag. Starting on page 80 there is a seven page feature on my supercharged Corolla. :yahoo:

Enjoy - I have :D :D

nice one John - not the first time you've been featured but a full spread is what the car deserves. still my favourite rolla :thumbsup:

i'll have to grab a copy.

Nice one mate, congrats. I'll invest in a copy when I next get to the shelves. :D

Nice one mate, congrats. I'll invest in a copy when I next get to the shelves. biggrin.gif

Remember KP it won't be on the top shelf like your other favourite publications... eek.gif

Nice one mate, congrats. I'll invest in a copy when I next get to the shelves. biggrin.gif

Remember KP it won't be on the top shelf like your other favourite publications... eek.gif

Although it really ought to be... :D :drool:

was going to post up a topic about this picked up my mag the other day and was surprised to see it in there!!(was flicking though the pages and I was like hmmm I think I've seen this man/car somewhere before :lol:)nice to see somthing differnet other than the same old skyline's, Subaru's,evo's and !Removed! honda's!! nice read too and pic's

nice one John :thumbsup:

Just saw ur post and went straight out and got a copy!! Great write up!!:)

yeh read the feature already. Great feature :-)

wen did they do the photoshoot? and how long did it take?

Im wanna get my car featured and wanna know how long it takes them from photoshoot to mag

nice one john ill go and get a copy tomorrow.

glad to see you got it in print, its a good feeling when all your hard work makes it to a feature. :toast::thumbsup:

I went to about three service stations trying to find it but they didn't sell it. :(

Had a look in a few shops today but couldnt get it :crybaby: Hopefully I can get it over here :unsure: Would you be able to post up a few pics?

Thanks for the comments guys. You should be able to get it in WH Smiths and Tesco supermarkets. Failing that you could order it online here

Picked up the mag today, and enjoyed reading the write up, credit to you mate

Had a quick flick through when I stopped in at WHSmith, nice feature and sweet motor. One thing that would forever bug me is the "upside-down" 4A-GZE cam covers! :lol:

Had a quick flick through when I stopped in at WHSmith, nice feature and sweet motor. One thing that would forever bug me is the "upside-down" 4A-GZE cam covers! :lol:

Beleive me, it's not a problem with nearly 200bhp under your right foot :lol: and a supercharger spinning under the bonnet :thumbsup:

It make me wanna go mad with my 4A-GE..... but I will be sticking to N/A though, they are serious engines... :yes: :D

• 2 weeks later...

nice one john :thumbsup:

told you to keep an eye out for the july mag :rolleyes:

very nice write up john, car is looking stunning as well.

top work and congrats on the feature.

did you get any free copies cos i didnt when they did mine :(

nice one john :thumbsup:

told you to keep an eye out for the july mag :rolleyes:

You did Kim and you were right :yahoo:

very nice write up john, car is looking stunning as well.

top work and congrats on the feature.

did you get any free copies cos i didnt when they did mine :(

No free copies Lee. Babs bought one in WH Smiths in Cardiff then phoned me to tell me the car was in there then I stopped at Tesco on the way home from work a bought a few more copies. :thumbsup:

yeah you need at least three ( one to keep , one to read and one to show friends )