Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Show Us Your Best Pic Of Your Two!

JappyBeast

I live in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.

I don't think they're that rare, there's another identical V reg and an S reg knocking around in the same area. :eek:

Really? I have only ever see one ONE in that style.

Maybe Ive led a sheltered life :blink:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Fizz

• Bibbs

• ricomr2

Top Posters In This Topic

hardtop and sunroof, the roof line of the car looks so much better than t-bar, very silimar to the supra. Anyone else agree? ..or are you all T-bar owners?

I perfer the look of coupe .. the sunroof is too much of an after thought ..

but I prefer the summer drive of a T-bar .. :thumbsup:

I've got a t-bar.... Would have preferred the looks of a tin top / moon roof, but can't wait to have the panels off in summer.

I think that tinted t-bars on a black car are the nads.

I used to want a T-bar, but couldn't afford that and a Turbo so went fot the coupe instead. Now I really like the coupe, more than the T-bar, but then I would say that wouldn't I? :)

have had my mind set on a t-bar ever sicne seeing a yellow t-bar last summer with the t-tops off and windows down, looked amazing even though i dont really like the colour..cant wait till summer!

Here's a thought then:-

Has anyone ever thought of painting the sides on their T-Bar roof panels to .........so that from the side at least the roof line follows through uninterupted.......like on a Nissan 300 ZX ?

There must be some kind of additive that can be added to paint to make in adhere to glass .....

What do you reckon ?

Has anyone ever thought of painting the sides on their T-Bar roof panels to .........so that from the side at least the roof line follows through uninterupted.......like on a Nissan 300 ZX ?

There must be some kind of additive that can be added to paint to make in adhere to glass .....

What do you reckon ?

I thought about it and mentioned it on a thread AGE'S ago but no one replyed. I might ask my painter though.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

I want a 2nd set of T-bar glasses to spray up black .. so then I can have clear in the summer and black in the winter ..

What do you reckon ?

They paint the tbar pannels when they copy 355's so it can be done my%20f355%20top.jpg

doesn't make any difference anyone who is stupid enough to put a ferrari bodykit on an mr2 deserves a bullet :)

Lets not drag that old one up again!!..lol.

here are my favs... unfortunately the white '2 is no longer mine but I still lover her :drool:

The grey one (or '2) is Nicola's

e_lovenestfront.jpg

And another fav:

btyshine_frnt_l.jpg

new pic.

511659_8_full.jpg

note the dent where a 4x4 reversed into me, the perils of having a small car that noone can see. Getting it repaired through his insurance, sooner rather than later.

New clear side repeaters too.

I think that the Mk2 is one of the best shaped cars ever.

I'm so proud of mine.

2side.jpg

Posted that same image a billion times over, will take another photo when the weather gets better :)