Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Question About Tte Parts

jonny__g

basically can these still be got and where from?

thanks

j

Kingo is your best bet, I think he can still source TTE gear, not 100% though...

...what was it you were after?

was looking to price some 17" grand prix TTE alloys but he says that since TTE shut down, he doesn't get part listings for them anymore

was looking to price some 17" grand prix TTE alloys but he says that since TTE shut down, he doesn't get part listings for them anymore

Try a few Toyota dealers with part number TD320-27998-00 (TTE 9-spoke Grand Prix 17") or they might use this number PZ439-B067-ZL

In Ireland they cost €185.40 euros per wheel! They do look tasty though:

afbeelding6195zq.jpg

Sadly not my car but same colour as mine!:thumbsup:

that's the same car i saw them on and thought they looked great :thumbsup: did you find tha on the dutch forum?

that's the same car i saw them on and thought they looked great :thumbsup: did you find tha on the dutch forum?

It's G6-R who is a member on this forum. I don't think he has this car anymore though. Got the prices and part numbers through a Toyota dealer in Ireland who is able to source TTE parts.

waw, look at the difference in colour of car and tte bumper :unsure:

i dont feel so bad now :P

oh, wheels are a no no from me iam afraid, just dont like them, plus thats mad money :o

I hadn't noticed it until you said it but it does look very bad! :unsure: Did i read that it is due not only to the paint fading on bonnet/wings but is also a reaction between the paint and the plastic in the TTE bumper?

I think the TTE 18's would suit that car better :rolleyes: