Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mot Tomorrow

Raistlin

Well I've just finished cleaning and polishing the car ready for it 3rd year service,

I booked it online so I get a 10% discount, not that I'm being cheap but why pay more. thumbsup.gif

They are collecting it, doing the service then the MOT and returning it within three hours.

I will come back at let you know the damage and what if anything needs to be done...

DSC00746.jpg

About time you changed it!! ;) :P :lol:

About time you changed it!! wink.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

I was toying with a Yaris, I'll see what they offer me once its's gone through it MOT as I can't afford a Merc thumbsup.gif

3 years old? Looks beautiful! I wish I had the motivation to wash/clean/wax all of the many cars in my household :P

We're going to keep our Blue for 5 years minimum and then see how things go. Just looking forward to paying the first RFL renewal @ £20 this afternoon :)

MOT is due this month first one for my cute black Aygo i dont expect to many probs only done 12.0000 miles and she is well looked after and i have found a well trustworthy garage so its all good will post later in month on how it gets on

Well I'm pleased to say it sailed through, all serviced so nothing to worry about till next year all for £ 160.00 including the £ 59.00 for the MOT thumbsup.gif

I am one happy punter :D