Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Update

t-sport786

My car started off as a 2002 standard pre facelift, after a few mods the car now looks like this...

DSC_3424.jpg

DSC_3422.jpg

DSC_3421.jpg

DSC_3420.jpg

DSC_3419.jpg

DSC_3415.jpg

DSC_3408.jpg

DSC_3400.jpg

DSC_3397.jpg

DSC_3390.jpg

DSC_3385.jpg

DSC_3380.jpg

DSC_3379.jpg

DSC_3378.jpg

Mods carried out..

Exterior..

Full Face lift conversion (Front and rear bumpers, side skirts, headlamps)

Front bumper fully smoothed out

Front headlamps sprayed matt black

17" OZ Ultraleggeras

Suspension..

BC Racing coilovers

Toms Racing front strut bar

Brakes..

EBC Discs all round

Ferrodo DS2500 Front pads

EBC red stuff Rear pads

RBF 6600 Dot 4 fluid

Braided hoses all round

Engine..

PPE Exhaust Manifold

PPE Sports Cat

Custom exhaust (cat back)

Port matched inlet manifold and plenum

Hondata inlet manifold gasket

K&N Typhoon

Custom Heatshield

TTE Short Shift

Power Enterprise CamCon Tuner

When the car had just a typhoon it was put onto the rollers and produced 186BHP then it was taken to SPC in horsham after all the mods had been put in and the Camcon was fined tuned and produced 209BHP, the same rolling road was used both times (Dyno dynamics)

A few more mods will be coming shortly.. a new uprated clutch and flywheel and anti roll bars front and rear, these will be carried out by my brother as he is taking the car off my hands and i will be looking to get something with more power ( a few months away still lol).

Enjoy the piks, All comments welcome!!

That looks amazing :D

Have an appointment too, to edit the ts facelift front.

Also the numberplate gap will be cleaned, and the toyota emblem will disappear aswell.

U can be proud of your babe! ;)

Looks good, I really like the stance you've achieved :thumbsup:

Sweet, looks evil as :thumbsup:

Love it slammed on 17". Only thing about my 18" can't slam that far or even whne i get coilys lol!!!

ANd you got PPE :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks guys, the car is at a point where i am satisfied with all mods carried out.

Sweet, looks evil as :thumbsup:

Love it slammed on 17". Only thing about my 18" can't slam that far or even whne i get coilys lol!!!

ANd you got PPE :drool: :drool: :drool:

PPE has to be done lol..cant fault it at all. I want some more parts to come out by PPE.

One of the most beautiful E12 I have ever seen. CONGRATULATIONS!

Just one thing I noticed. In order to have a full facelift conversion you need also to change the tail lights. The reverse gear light is round on the f/l while it is square on the pre f/l.

Minor detail though...!

Looking AMAZING mate, def one of the cleanest cars on TOC :-)

Putting a number plate on the front bumper is gna spoil the smooth lines, maybe leave it off completely :-p

That is one impressive motor, an excellent job thumbsup.gif

Why not just buy a Facelift to begin with?? blink.gif

:lol:

Have you updated the interior seats/dials/centre console etc or is it still Pre-Facelift inside??

Why not just buy a Facelift to begin with?? blink.gif

laugh.gif

Have you updated the interior seats/dials/centre console etc or is it still Pre-Facelift inside??

Again with the negative vibes man... :D

I guess people can't afford FL's immediately.

It's more practical to convert it over time. :yes:

Don't mean to sound negative, the work involved to do the conversion is impressive but at the end of the day it's nothing that's gonna stand out too much as it looks like all other Facelift's....

Big respect to the work carried out but i'd have concentrated more on performance parts than styling bits.

I wanted a facelift originally but at the time i just couldnt afford it. Money wise the conversion didnt cost me too much.

Performance wise iv done as much as i can for it to be naturally aspirated..theres nothing else out there to do..when more parts become available they will be going onto the car..but N/A wise iv got everything that could have been done..except for a PFC but that will be getting fitted towards the end of the year but by my brother.

Thanks for the replies guys.

As for the lights they were a nightmare but IMO verry worth it. In order to do them you have to of course take the whole light apart the spray the inside of it black, not the whole inside but one piece. Its abit fiddly and time consuming but aslong as your patient its possible. If anyone wants to do it let me know i can advise you further if you want.

Don't mean to sound negative, the work involved to do the conversion is impressive but at the end of the day it's nothing that's gonna stand out too much as it looks like all other Facelift's....

Big respect to the work carried out but i'd have concentrated more on performance parts than styling bits.

Thanks mate..still think it looks different to facelifts as theres no one who has the lights sprayed black and the bumper being smoothed is a custom job also. Performance is definiatley the way forward tho lol.

I know Chay tried to do his headlights but couldn't get them apart!

Hadn't noticed about the front bumper... :bag:

Where you gonna put your number plate?

To the side Jap stylee??

Thanks mate..still think it looks different to facelifts as theres no one who has the lights sprayed black and the bumper being smoothed is a custom job also. Performance is definiatley the way forward tho lol.