Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Update

t-sport786

The interior is PFL with the exception of leathers and a facelift centre console. Will do something custom with the centre console and the single din fascia adapter.

The number plate...dont really want to put it back on but it will be to the side angled down, just waiting for the plate holder to come through the post.

For the number plate you could go for a carbon effect backing/really old-skool JDM square plates, black with silver lettering off to the side. :drool:

Now that would be the finishing touch for me. :D

A good idea would be if you always want to run without a plate is just get a magnet strip which is strong enough and put it behind the bumper.....Put a strong magnet on the actual number plate lol it will stick.

The car is so beautiful, I don't think that the license plate will spoil the looks of it.

Have no fear and put the license plate on the usual place - in the center of the bumper, just to be safe.

• 7 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links