Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Views On The Latest & Previous Versions Of The

HoneyBear1980

My views on the latest & previous versions of the Toyota Corolla Verso.

I bought from new a 2.2d 08 plate Verso SR and have driven it just over 35k miles, I have also done extensive testing of the new 2.0d Verso with the intention of potentially trading up to the newer model. As the car is slightly bigger and faster than my old car, I use it quite often to annoy other drivers on the road. If I see a car behind me, I would deliberately drive so slowly that they get really irate. Once they are angry, I purposely block them from overtaking me which I do quite easily with the Verso 2.2d. If they tried using another lane to overtake me, I would then quickly accelerate, quite often beating them as the Verso goes from 0-60 miles in 9.7 seconds, then SLOW right down again to annoy them.

That’s the point when I chuckle happily to myself, finally letting them go past after 10 minutes of torture, finally show my beautiful crooked smile on my finely marbled skin face when they drive past me swearing and gesturing. This normally leaves my wife steaming with anger as she shouts as me for ignoring everything she has been saying the last 10 minutes, as I had been to engrossed in my enjoyment of other’s sufferings. This normally leads to various problems such as headaches, cyst, health issues, miscarriages, marriage problems etc. but I don’t care as I’m enjoying myself too much driving this wonderfully smooth and beautiful silver Verso 2.2d.

You cannot be serious !!!!!!!!!!

Its gotta be a wind up hasn`t it HB1980 ?

Apologies, I had started typing my post and left the room before it was finished. My wife has then 'modified' it and posted it.

Basically I was going to say that i'm not convinced the new Verso is a step forward and i'm going to see what else comes out in the next few months.

Apologies, I had started typing my post and left the room before it was finished. My wife has then 'modified' it and posted it.

Basically I was going to say that i'm not convinced the new Verso is a step forward and i'm going to see what else comes out in the next few months.

Ha that would explain it, very good I like her style !

Look on the new Verso as a continuation of a successful theme rather than a `step forward` HB.

My views on the latest & previous versions of the Toyota Corolla Verso.

I bought from new a 2.2d 08 plate Verso SR and have driven it just over 35k miles, I have also done extensive testing of the new 2.0d Verso with the intention of potentially trading up to the newer model. As the car is slightly bigger and faster than my old car, I use it quite often to annoy other drivers on the road. If I see a car behind me, I would deliberately drive so slowly that they get really irate. Once they are angry, I purposely block them from overtaking me which I do quite easily with the Verso 2.2d. If they tried using another lane to overtake me, I would then quickly accelerate, quite often beating them as the Verso goes from 0-60 miles in 9.7 seconds, then SLOW right down again to annoy them.

That’s the point when I chuckle happily to myself, finally letting them go past after 10 minutes of torture, finally show my beautiful crooked smile on my finely marbled skin face when they drive past me swearing and gesturing. This normally leaves my wife steaming with anger as she shouts as me for ignoring everything she has been saying the last 10 minutes, as I had been to engrossed in my enjoyment of other’s sufferings. This normally leads to various problems such as headaches, cyst, health issues, miscarriages, marriage problems etc. but I don’t care as I’m enjoying myself too much driving this wonderfully smooth and beautiful silver Verso 2.2d.

!Removed! women eh!