Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hope You Are Keeping Your Screenwash Topped Up?

Sagitar

I always do :thumbsup:

Not for that reason,which I didn't know, but it is really useless at it's job without any.

Acts better, looks better & tastes better tongue.gif

I suppose it saves having the windows tinted yawn.gif

Not using your window washer does the same job & costs nothing :rolleyes:

Not using your window washer does the same job & costs nothing rolleyes.gif

But what about the inside blink.gif

From personal experience & comments from Passengers.....................You can't beat Pipe smoke :lol:

From personal experience & comments from Passengers.....................You can't beat Pipe smoke laugh.gif

Is it that Condor moment, you with a bird or just a quick rub of the Old Shag :D

From personal experience & comments from Passengers.....................You can't beat Pipe smoke laugh.gif

Is it that Condor moment, you with a bird or just a quick rub of the Old Shag :D

"just a quick rub of the Old Shag" is cheaper, doesn't complain or seek compliments :rolleyes:

I bet you use a high quality, hand carved, block meerschaum pipe judging from your age... laugh.gif

I bet you use a high quality, hand carved, block meerschaum pipe judging from your age... laugh.gif

More of the insults :crybaby: No ! I'm a cheapskate & smoke whatever my cheapskate family buy me when stuck for inspiration :shutit:

[ Note to family.......If you read this, I didn't mean it, honest] :sneaky2:

More of the insults crybaby.gif No ! I'm a cheapskate & smoke whatever my cheapskate family buy me when stuck for inspiration shutup.gif

[ Note to family.......If you read this, I didn't mean it, honest] sneaky2.gif

He does, he is always going on about cheap imported baccy that tastes like burning straw...

Oh' it is straw laugh.gif

More of the insults crybaby.gif No ! I'm a cheapskate & smoke whatever my cheapskate family buy me when stuck for inspiration shutup.gif

He does, he is always going on about cheap imported baccy that tastes like burning straw...

I can get away with straw :disgust: , it is grass that I avoid :ph34r: I could get my collar felt for that :fear:

I can get away with straw :disgust: , it is grass that I avoid :ph34r: I could get my collar felt for that :fear:

Felt would help avoid any damage in the case of an accident..............It is so smooth!..............(Just like some of the members here :lol: )

Felt would help avoid any damage in the case of an accident..............It is so smooth!..............(Just like some of the members here :lol: )

Use felt instead of Condoms in case of accidents ? :blink: "Oooooh, He felt me for a long time, last night" :naughty:

Ahem......................There is no easy way to say this!

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!! :)

PLEASE TRY TO KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!! :)

Errrrrm :unsure: What was that originally? :rolleyes:

Sorry. Steve. I get carried away a bit, now & again. Some say [no names] I should be carried away- Fullstop :crybaby:

Especially as you are just as guilty on this one :D

• 2 months later...

Have a look at this item from the BBC

Hi Sagitar,

Sorry to contact you this way but I did a search on Google for a Bugatti Veyron model car and found that you had one for sale recently .... ? If you still have it please e-mail me at: charl.cilliers@momentum.co.za as I am intrested in it.

Hope to hear from you soon. :D

Regards,

Charl