Do Not Sell My Personal Information

88 Gl Project

Jay B

So i finally got my Corolla off my drive where it has sat for the past few months. Incase you don't know I am beginning a project on the GL, I'm planning on a black paint job, alloy wheels, lowering springs, back-box, calipers and a few more bits. The car runs like a dream, the only problem was the near-side rear brake stuck on when we pulled away but that sorted itself out after a minute, no other issues I'm glad to say.

I took the car into work and got her all cleaned up and serviced and took some pics over the weekend which you can find in the link below. I will add more as the project moves on!

http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab209/Jaybrownuk/88%20GL%20Corolla/

that brings back some memories - my first car some 14 years ago was a hand me down gl in blue. the car was bulletproof and i traded her at 200k and she was still running well even after all the abuse i gave her. good luck with the project...............

Nice motor mate, as ae102 said, bullet proof and seriously good runners.

Thanks guys. I must say I am really pleased with how she is running. I will update when I do some more work on it soon. :yahoo: