Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pc Offered Sex In Place Of Motoring Offences

Raistlin

_48082522_jamieslater.gif

A traffic police officer has been jailed for having sex with female drivers in exchange for excusing their motoring offences. Jamie Slater, 33, of Port Talbot, was sentenced to three and a half years at Cardiff Crown Court for misconduct while in public office.

He contacted the women after stopping them and offered to let them off if they had sex with him.

Slater was dismissed from South Wales Police in December.

The court heard how the South Wales Police officer used the police national computer to access personal data on his victims.

The married father-of-two stopped six women for minor motoring offences and requested their mobile phone numbers.

He later sent the women drivers text messages asking them to meet him for sex.

The court heard Slater harassed women who refused to meet him.

Peter Davies, prosecuting, said all Slater's victims had felt powerless to complain because he was a police officer in uniform.

"They felt powerless because you were a police officer"

He told the court how one woman was driving with only a provisional licence when Slater asked her to stop.

He said: "He told her he would have to retain and impound the motor car she was driving.

"This caused her to be upset and she began crying."

She agreed to give Slater her number so her car was not impounded.

'Taunting texts'

The court heard they began an affair and once met for sex while Slater was on duty and he received an emergency call on the police radio.

He then took part in a pursuit while the woman was hiding in his patrol car, the court was told.

Mr Davies added that when the woman's husband found out about the affair, Slater looked him up on the police database and sent him taunting texts.

Another victim was pulled over for jumping a red light and was also asked to give Slater her phone number. He later used the number to send her graphic text messages.

Mr Davies said: "She was left scared and upset and said she will never get into a police vehicle again, having lost faith in the police force."

'Rotten apple'

Sentencing Slater, Mr Justice Lloyd Jones said he acted in "a particularly predatory manner."

He added: "These offences were deeply stressful to the victims.

"They felt powerless because you were a police officer.

"Your activities have caused immense damage to the public confidence to South Wales Police."

Tom Crowther, defending, said Slater was full of remorse for his actions.

He said: "It was his long-standing ambition to be a police officer and the fulfilment of a dream."

Slater earlier admitted eight charges of misconduct in public office relating to eight different women.

Tom Davies, Independent Police Complaints Commissioner for Wales, reassured the public this was a rare case.

He said: "Slater was a disgrace to all who work for the police service and abused the position of trust a serving police officer is given."

He added: "Slater was a rotten Apple and acted alone."

What a tosser. Glad he got locked up, it's sick and I can't think of a better word to describe it other than predatory. :censor:

What a tosser. Glad he got locked up, it's sick and I can't think of a better word to describe it other that predatory. censored.gif

Yeah but points mean prizes drool.gif

Seriously though, how thick were the women that went along with this scam...

What a tosser. Glad he got locked up, it's sick and I can't think of a better word to describe it other that predatory. censored.gif

Yeah but points mean prizes drool.gif

Seriously though, how thick were the women that went along with this scam...

Yeh I have to agree there, it's pretty easy to say; "No". And then use that amazing tool known as the telephone.

'Tis a tool of mystery and wonder, but it's also one that is useful to report things... :rolleyes:

Well I agree, you only know too well about females that say No..

All of them biggrin.gif

Correction. Not only females. ;)

Broaden your horizons Raist, and more opportunities fall upon you... That's what I've learned. :D

Correction. Not only females. wink.gif

Broaden your horizons Raist, and more opportunities fall upon you... That's what I've learned. biggrin.gif

That Vic bloke is definitely leading you astray helpsmilie.gif

Broaden your horizons Raist, and more opportunities fall upon you... That's what I've learned. biggrin.gif

That's right :crybaby: Blame me for everything :censor: I'm well used to it & beginning to think that everything that has gone wrong since W.W.2 is my fault :eek:

That's right crybaby.gif Blame me for everything censored.gif I'm well used to it & beginning to think that everything that has gone wrong since W.W.2 is my fault eek.gif

So you admit it... hang.gif

That's right crybaby.gif Blame me for everything censored.gif I'm well used to it & beginning to think that everything that has gone wrong since W.W.2 is my fault eek.gif

So you admit it... hang.gif

No ! ! :help: I plead the 5th Amendment :lol:

Did you know that Kynan has been speeding in South Wales in the hope of....

I wouldn't doubt that for a minute :rolleyes:

Desperate situations require desperate remedies :lol:

Dinner.

Living in a sh!thole like Wolverton you soon grow to worry where your next meal will come from. ;)

:D

I wouldn't doubt that for a minute rolleyes.gif

Desperate situations require desperate remedies laugh.gif

I bet that's why his vacuum pipe is blocked eek.gif ( Blimey a car related answer, Reece ... Oh Reece )

:lol: It's not my vacuum pipe anyways. It's my coolant system which has an air-lock in it.

I have purchased a new TRD Radiator Cap which now goes at 1.5 Bar pressure, and I'll go back to bleed the heater, refill it and then squeeze the hoses to get the water circulating.

I hope that is some adequate automotive banter. ;)

Anyone know where can I get a Police Uniform?? rolleyes.gif

You can borrow mine... Only it's for a WPC eek.gif

Still sex is sex thumbsup.gif

Anyone know where can I get a Police Uniform?? :rolleyes:

Try e-mailing the Perp who has just been sacked from the Force & is going to jail :unsure:

He won't need his & you might get a bargain :thumbsup:

What a *****. Glad he got locked up, it's sick and I can't think of a better word to describe it other that predatory. :censor:

I second that! What an animal.

What a *****. Glad he got locked up, it's sick and I can't think of a better word to describe it other that predatory. censored.gif

I second that! What an animal.

Creative though shutup.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links