Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Feel A Dip Stick My Self......

leebo

can some one please shed some light on where the dip stick is for the supercharger...... :help:

can some one please shed some light on where the dip stick is for the supercharger...... :help:

try the search option its in supercharger oil thread its a strip down job not hard but there is a diagram in that thread. :thumbsup:

i have got the pdf that tells you how to get to it, and you have to demolish half then engine by the looks of it to get to it. Even then it only tells you how to check the oil, doesn't actually indicate where you would fill it up. Getting mine checked at my next full service in couple of thousand miles.

excuse my ignorance but doesnt the supercharger share the engine oil as the turbo on my diesel corolla does? in which case keeping the engine oil topped up would be enough to look after the supercharger?

Nah lubrication system for the turbo and supercharger are different, supercharger has its own oil supply where as turbo has an oil feed from the oil pump.

the supercharger oil doesn,t need checking its sort of a sealed unit but level can be checked but i believe you have to remove the intake manifold to reveal the level bung