Sign in to follow this  
myromeo

How Can I Report A User For Spam?

Got a new user with ZERO posts leaving unwanted comments on my profile, I suspect its not just me this person is targetting as they seem to have read thru my last posts of me selling up and using the info I posted SIX months ago...

How do I report this user for spam/abuse?

Got a new user with ZERO posts leaving unwanted comments on my profile, I suspect its not just me this person is targetting as they seem to have read thru my last posts of me selling up and using the info I posted SIX months ago...

How do I report this user for spam/abuse?

PM a Mod and report echo_charlie or talk to him as it would appear that he knows you ...

Pretty certain I dont know them. I havent been on here for months so its very odd to suddenly recieve messages!

Who are the mods? I cant find a list anywhere

Norfolknchance, GIDDLEPIN, Dawesy, Steve, ae111sr, RedYaris54 are all people who can help you mate.

Just click on the user name and you will see their profile, on the right hand side there is a button that says "Report member" or something similar, not sure what it does but has to be worth a go......push the button la la la :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup: