Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pic

Theorist

cheers . mine is on eibachs,typhoon,whiteline R ARB. leebo has typhoon more stuff planned i believe ?

ah ok very nice. Lovin' the Typhoon roar I'm guessing? :D

I have one on the CTS (my dads but it makes it easier to say it's mine lol). Sounds :thumbsup:

more things on order or tobe orderd next week long as the credit card holds out, drilled and grooved discs all round(orderd), mintex pads(orderd), fully ajustable coilovers(finding best price) and them 17s oz rims i seen on here but cant find the thread and a hi flow cat (orderd) i want a stainless manifold too but mite have to pimp the missis out for that :drool:

I'm sure you'll find a willing customer. :yes: :D :lol:

Sounds good mate!

b4 i sayyou can have this engine i need to declare it off the road and what not, dont worry im not gona forget.

I'm sure you'll find a willing customer. :yes: :D :lol:

Sounds good mate!

b4 i sayyou can have this engine i need to declare it off the road and what not, dont worry im not gona forget.

ah ok no problem! Thanks mate, I know that I have been an incredible pest, I just like to get things sorted so that I don't forget lol. :D

I'll shut it now. :shutit: