Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Breast Implants Need Checking

Raistlin

There is really no one I would prefer to have there "at the crucial time" yes.gifthumbsup.gif

We all need to have our friends around us in times like that lol.gif

I prefer strangers...eek.gif

Normally "Yes" :lol: but in your case................................ :horse: :lol2:

There is really no one I would prefer to have there "at the crucial time" yes.gifthumbsup.gif

We all need to have our friends around us in times like that lol.gif

I prefer strangers...eek.gif

Normally "Yes" laugh.gif but in your case................................ horse.giflol.gif

I've never noticed that about the horse :D...

You should use this emoticon again as it makes your posts far more interesting yahoo.gif

Glad to see you two keeping abreast of the times and having a bit of horse play, next time you have a requestrian for parts prices, let Kingo do the donkey work for you ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Glad to see you two keeping abreast of the times and having a bit of horse play, next time you have a requestrian for parts prices, let Kingo do the donkey work for you ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

No mare, Kingo ! Stop horsing around, I'm stallion you & I mane it :lol: {OOps ! This'll set Raist going :shutit: ]

No, you two can make Ass's of yourselves well enough without my help so I'll just Bale.

I wouldn't want to Bridle your creative juices, I know your just Foaling about but you don't need a Hand from me.

You both seem In Season, so I'll just Trot Off... thumbsup.gif

How dare you refer to my "Creative Juices" in public, on a family forum :shutit: :eek: :D

How dare you refer to my "Creative Juices" in public, on a family forum shutup.gifeek.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm the only creative Jews you need... :D

How dare you refer to my "Creative Juices" in public, on a family forum shutup.gifeek.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm the only creative Jews you need... :D

Impossible to top that one :lol::yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links