Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does The Prius Have ?

RNS

hello there

about 10 weeks to go until my car is here :) cannot wait.... does the gen3 prius have "guide home" light function where they stay on after u have got out the car and go off 30 sec later ?

or even better come on when u unlocked the car as well? i work night with my skodas had this helps more than u think.

Not on UK models AFAIK.

They seem to have it in the USA.

it can be set to light up on the inside when you walk near it, if you have the key of course...........

just had another check, the headlights stay on until you have left the car, I only know that because when we went to a boot fair a guy called out that I had left the lights on, and as he said it they went out.................

thats Ace thanks for the news :) just better when i lookin for house down country lanes gone 3/4 am

thats Ace thanks for the news :) just better when i lookin for house down country lanes gone 3/4 am

both had mondeos had lights under the wing mirrors that lit up when locking/unlocking with the remote on the key.

they are called approach lights or puddle lights.very handy.

yer my first skoda superb had that.had little LED's under the door handle inside witch was cool and a red ambient light like on a aircraft all nice things same it didn't do more than 32MPG

just had another check, the headlights stay on until you have left the car, I only know that because when we went to a boot fair a guy called out that I had left the lights on, and as he said it they went out.................

Don't think so.... I had "show me home" function on my Volvo..... park the car on the drive and flash the headlights as you leave... the headlights stay on for 30 seconds or so to light the way to the front door, then go out. I've looked on my Gen III Prius T Spirit and the function is not there. The Prius DOES put the interior lights on as you approach, but does nothing with the exterior lights. Sorry!

I thought the LED headlights have them, but I could be wrong.....

I thought the LED headlights have them, but I could be wrong.....

I have led headlights but the only difference as far as I can see is the lights can be switched to auto and come on at dusk or going through tunnels.......they go off automatically when you lock the car, at least on my T Spirit with LED