Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Loyalty

aylincan

hi guys, i need your help, if you drive a Toyota can you help with this survey please. Important Thesis information. Thanks alot

takes less than 2 mins

My link

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/B8HDNSY

please people, you just review but not fill the questionnaire, it takes less than 2 mins,

I think that you will find that members/owners on this forum are naturally suspicious about providing information to ANY survey which asks for personal details.............Particularly so when they do not have any information about where the results may end up...........We are all rather wary about giving this type of information out!

hi guys, i need your help, if you drive a Toyota can you help with this survey please. Important Thesis information. Thanks alot

takes less than 2 mins

My link

please people, you just review but not fill the questionnaire, it takes less than 2 mins,

I think that you will find that members/owners on this forum are naturally suspicious about providing information to ANY survey which asks for personal details.............Particularly so when they do not have any information about where the results may end up...........We are all rather wary about giving this type of information out!

We won't do it because thanks to Bizarra and a nice Nigerian Oil Minister this time next week we will all be millionaires... yahoo.gif

takes less than 2 mins

My link

thank you for responding, i can see you havent written any dissertation and dont know what is analyse. if you fill this questionnaire it doesnt show that you filled and i dont ask your name, date of birth etc.

if you dont want to do it its your choice.

thank you anyways

takes less than 2 mins

My link

We won't do it because thanks to Bizarra and a nice Nigerian Oil Minister this time next week we will all be millionaires... yahoo.gif

Next week never comes ! :lol:

My Japanese housemaid Necks-weak disagrees :D

My Japanese housemaid Necks-weak disagrees :D

So glad I've converted you to the One True................. :unsure: ERm Faith ?

My Japanese housemaid Necks-weak disagrees biggrin.gif

So glad I've converted you to the One True................. unsure.gif ERm Faith ?

They have always been my favourite recreational pastime... drool.gif

So glad I've converted you to the One True................. unsure.gif ERm Faith ?

We have soooooooooo much in common, Darling :lol2:

We have soooooooooo much in common, Darling lol.gif

Easy...

We have soooooooooo much in common, Darling lol.gif

Easy...

Yes I am ! :flowers::kisss::sick:

That's a given... He shoots , he scores wink.gif

i found a dissertation on wur mattress but thankfully the pest controller destroyed it.

i thocht a theses wis a dicshunary wi similar meaning wurds linjed the gether?? Or maybe was it a STD? I can't remember.

i found a dissertation on wur mattress but thankfully the pest controller destroyed it.

i thocht a theses wis a dicshunary wi similar meaning wurds linjed the gether?? Or maybe was it a STD? I can't remember.

No offence, but can I take it that you do not have a spell checker or translation programme... biggrin.gif

takes less than 2 mins

My link

thank you for responding, i can see you havent written any dissertation and dont know what is analyse. if you fill this questionnaire it doesnt show that you filled and i dont ask your name, date of birth etc.

thank you anyways

I can assure you that I have written many dissertations over many years and was employed in the field of Logistics Data Analysis until my recent retirement, so am well aware of the shortfalls of your questionnaire and its method.

My answer to your post was to explain to you why forum members tend not to respond to unsolicited questionnaires when the point of origin is unknown.

Please accept my explaination for how it was intended and not as a criticism of your methods.

I wish you luck with your dissertation and hope that your career progresses with success! :)

takes less than 2 mins

My link

thank you anyways

I can assure you that I have written many dissertations over many years and was employed in the field of Logistics Data Analysis until my recent retirement, so am well aware of the shortfalls of your questionnaire and its method.

My answer to your post was to explain to you why forum members tend not to respond to unsolicited questionnaires when the point of origin is unknown.

Please accept my explaination for how it was intended and not as a criticism of your methods.

I wish you luck with your dissertation and hope that your career progresses with success! sad.gif

Gosh your getting mellow in you old age..

A few years ago the post would have been deleted and a virus sent to to aylincan to put paid to the computer :D

No offence, but can I take it that you do not have a spell checker or translation programme... biggrin.gif

Ehhhh?

an the wurds a fence by the way.

takes less than 2 mins

My link

thank you anyways

I wish you luck with your dissertation and hope that your career progresses with success! sad.gif

Gosh your getting mellow in you old age..

A few years ago the post would have been deleted and a virus sent to to aylincan to put paid to the computer :D

would that be Novo-virus; bird flew; or jist jellyussy?

poor soul tring to earn a crust by being a student doing a theesys and coming up with a opyonion. Stick in and go fur it and ignore those who pass wind behind closed doors...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: