Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Long Time Toyota Owner

Uruzata

Hey All,

I'm new to the TOC but not new to Toyota by a long shot. I have owned a Toyota MR2 GTS (Jap Import - Turbo) for 4 years now. It has minor modifications to it, being Japspeed Twin Exhaust system, DVD/TV/Bluetooth Entertainment System, HKS Dump Valve and 17" Alloy Wheels. The car is in White and can be pictured here (http://www.uruzata.com/?page_id=70)

I have recently ordered a second car, which will remain the same as it's delivered. This will be a Pure White (to go with the MR2), 2010 Toyota Avensis Tourer D-4D 2.0 TR. Nothing extra on top of what the Avensis TR model already delivers, but from many places, I understand it to be a lot it comes with. My expectancy on it's delivery is around 6 weeks. Looking forward to taking lots of pictures of the MR2 and Avensis together ^^

You can find out more about me over at my website ^^

www.uruzata.com

Many Thanks

Well... :) there are now some pics up in my gallery and also on my site... lets see if i can link some here :)

Direct Gallery Link:

=1"]Gallery

Pics:

tn_gallery_95351_1169_537689.jpgtn_gallery_95351_1169_659082.jpgtn_gallery_95351_1169_384996.jpg

tn_gallery_95351_1169_121498.jpgtn_gallery_95351_1169_183893.jpgtn_gallery_95351_1169_188755.jpg

That's all I have here for now of the MR2.

The Avensis is a 2010 model, dunno if i mentioned that before, I have no pictures of that yet though. Wont have any till it's delivered ^^

• Like 1

That is one lovely example! Very clean and one helluva shine! B) :yes:

Some pics of the Avensis will be great when it is delivered. :D

Tell me about it :P i really can't wait :P gonna do a youtube vid and some pics soon as it arrives ;p

Nice!

I've only just got into the world of posting YouTube vids, first ones I posted were of the 4A-GE and the Ashley Cat-Back. :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links