Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finding A Bra That Fits

j4y-r

hiya corolla lovers i really really want a bra for my car can some one plz tell/or give some info on how to get my hands on one. By the way has anyone got one on their cts show me some pic pllllllzzzzzzz :drool:

Theres one available on eBay, havent got the link, il try find it again..you got to be careful with them as dirt can get stuck in it and ruin your paint work...get some piks up when you got it on!!

190389277187 thats the item number, theres a pik of it on there too, its up for 72 pounds.

Its a more german orientated thing, used to prevent stone chips getting on the bonnet....Dont know if its effective or not but it can damage the paint if left for long durations of time. But most people take them off quite often and put them on for long motorway journeys etc.

cuprasplitter.jpg

:sick::sick::sick: . Them things are minging, i cant believe they have even been invented! imo i think 100 stone chips would still look better than one of those

I agree, they look awful BUT..... They use them in Canada for most vehicles - probably because on the west coast they don't use salt in the winter - they use unsalted grit..

So you can buy a bra that covers a small section of your bonnet to prevent stone chips....

What about the rest of the bonnet and your front bumper?? blink.gifwacko.gif

(Not to mention it looks awful! :lol:)