Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pug 107 Urban Lite Or Aygo Vvt-I Help

mrplebby

I am torn between the Peugoet 107 Urban Lite 3dr or Aygo VVT-i 3dr i can get the 107 for £200 cheaper new i no it doesnt sound much but im paying cash and i am on a very tight budget, i no getting the Aygo means i get a 5year warranty instread of a 3year warranty i would get with the Peugeot, to most this would be a no brainer.

What standard equipment does the VVT-i come with what the Urban lite doesnt, not sure if the split rear seat is taken out of the lite as opposed to the urban and the mirrors are not body colour i think.

Dave

Go for the Aygo, more style and better resale value.thumbsup.gif

I went Aygo personally, due to the fact that its a jap, and far more reliable than a pug!

It isn't Japanese, it's made by Peugeot/ Citroen in their factory. They don't even sell the Aygo in Japan :eek:

Dave, have you considered the Citroen?

I went Aygo personally, due to the fact that its a jap, and far more reliable than a pug!

It isn't Japanese, it's made by Peugeot/ Citroen in their factory. They don't even sell the Aygo in Japan :eek:

Dave, have you considered the Citroen?

Yeah i have but thats another £100 over the Aygo, £300 over the 107, i only have the money a got off my sold landrover to play with and any extra was going toward my lpg conversion so even £100 makes the difference.

Dave

Seriously dude, you're joking right? :)

To the OP, ordinarily I would say that you go with whichever fits your budget the best; but with Toyota now offering 5YR warranty AND (I believe) 3YRS FREE servicing, the Aygo becomes a no brainer.

But whichever one you choose, they are exactly the same car with the very same oily-bits, so you can't go wrong whichever you choose...

To the OP, ordinarily I would say that you go with whichever fits your budget the best; but with Toyota now offering 5YR warranty AND (I believe) 3YRS FREE servicing, the Aygo becomes a no brainer.

But whichever one you choose, they are exactly the same car with the very same oily-bits, so you can't go wrong whichever you choose...

I think the free servicing only applies if you take finance. Do you think the 2 years extra warranty is worth the extra £200? I do, especially if the clutch goes.

You might find better customer service at Toyota - streets ahead of Peugeot in that sense. But overall they're the same car. Don't think the basic Aygo offers anything more than the basic 107, but whichever way, they're both great cars! Obviously the 5-year warranty might be more appealing though. Surprising that Peugeot and Citroen aren't doing the extra warranty on the 107 and C1, to compete with Toyota's deal, seeing as they're identical!

Urban Lite doesn't have split seats, you're right, and also misses out on side rubbing strips, electric windows, body-coloured mirrors etc. Let us know what you go for, and you're welcome on the forum whichever one you choose! Because they're the same car :D

Jap company. Same difference -.-. Shh :P

Aha.

Toyota were far more helpful than peugeot when it came to buying too.

Jap company. Same difference -.-. Shh :P

Aha.

Toyota were far more helpful than peugeot when it came to buying too.

toyota Badge :P its jap

The basic three trimlevels are roughly the same for all three brands.

So the Split rear seat, rear headrests, side airbags, Colored Mirrors, Power Windows

and Central Locking with Remote all come with the second trimlevel.

But the Aygo is ALLWAYS fitted with a radio and at least two Speakers, where in the

Peugeot and Citroen only the wiring is in place and you pay extra for the radio.

Toyota give better warranty and IMHO the Aygo looks better than the Peugeot,

especially since they facelifted all three of them.

I'd go Aygo, but I'd guess that's what most people on a Toyota-forum would say :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links