Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Guys!what Brake Pads Are They?

y44s

My brakes have been excellent, no complaints about them, but unfortunately my front brake pads need changing and i want to replace them with the same ones.

Looking at the pads, i cant tell what they are, please could sum one help me and point me in the right direction...thanx

post-85574-127704583162_thumb.jpg

They look like OEM pads from Toyota, I could be very wrong though. There are better alternatives out there if they are OEM pads, a lot better :thumbsup:

They look like Toyotas too. I'd go with after-market pads too, something like Ferodo DS1000 (?) oh and a dictionary! :P

They look like OEM pads from Toyota, I could be very wrong though. There are better alternatives out there if they are OEM pads, a lot better :thumbsup:

thanks guys...whats the other alternatives about, considering performance and price??

like the guys said, you can get better preforming/longer lasting alternatives for an equal or mayeb cheaper price than toyota would charge for standard pads. A quick search on eBay would produce loads of different products.

I like EBC Redstuff Pads which cost about £55-65.

Gaz has Ferodo DS1000 Track Pads which are supposedly great, although I have no personal experience with them, others will recommend them though. They will set you back £95 though so they are quite pricey.

suspect the picture is of pagid pads.

ds2500 are the ferodos, the good bits are they stop great. the bad bits are you get epic amounts of brake dust and they squeak.

Are you pleased or peeved? That seemed a little sarcy to me. :huh:

Do tell me if I have gotten the wrong idea. ;)