Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Are These Wheels!

Scotty Don't

Ok so i was at tesco in coventry near my mates house when this sweet supra rocked up with some wicked rims and now i want them for my rolla ts. Can anyone tell me what wheels they are and if they do them with different fittings because the rolla is 4 stud and these are 5 stud. Anyway thanks scotty.

post-89378-12770597366_thumb.jpg

Hey mate.

My friend has got the same wheels on his Skyline R33:

10_jpg.jpg

They are called: Wolfrace Shark.

But, I've tried to search them in pcd 4x100, offset between 45 and 35, but can't find them.

If u keep on searching them, good luck! ;)

The Finichi Firenze is very similar to that, in fact I reckon they are much better looking. But they start at like 18" lol

These are high on my wish list but seeming as I wont be able to afford them for a while I will let you know that

there is a set on eBay, 17inch 4x100 second hand in black and chrome £440 delivered!

I prefer the gun-metal or the silver but if theres not alot about get the black ones then just get them sprayed maybe?!

just an idea bcoz they are very sexy! :thumbsup:

These are high on my wish list but seeming as I wont be able to afford them for a while I will let you know that

there is a set on ebay, 17inch 4x100 second hand in black and chrome £440 delivered!

I prefer the gun-metal or the silver but if theres not alot about get the black ones then just get them sprayed maybe?!

just an idea bcoz they are very sexy! :thumbsup:

Which set is on eBay the wolfrace shark or the Finichi Firenze ?

k i found the wheels but they say et40 and i was talkin to -t-sport and he was sayin that it is best to go fot et42-45. I dont even know what et?? even means lol

k i found the wheels but they say et40 and i was talkin to -t-sport and he was sayin that it is best to go fot et42-45. I dont even know what et?? even means lol

Et means offset I believe and it's the mm distance between the centre line of the rim, and the line through the hub. You need to get it right else your wheels may scrub. :thumbsup:

For our corolla's the perfect offset is between 35 and 45.

Stock offset / ET is 45.

Each ET value less means the wheel will be 1mm wider.

So, wheels with ET 35 will come 10mm wider then wheels with ET 45.

I have got wheels with ET 38 on my rolla.

Fits perfect ;)

Wicked man well i bought a set of wolfrace sharks today 4 x 100 ET40 7x17 Gloss black with a chrome rim i am well pleased. Got them for £440 with tyres. Thanks for the info noedel U'r a big help. When r u gonna fit my T sport bumper? :P Its been a while since u bought it off me.

Wicked man well i bought a set of wolfrace sharks today 4 x 100 ET40 7x17 Gloss black with a chrome rim i am well pleased. Got them for £440 with tyres. Thanks for the info noedel U'r a big help. When r u gonna fit my T sport bumper? :P Its been a while since u bought it off me.

Haha no problem ;)

The bumper is having some updates these days.

The numberplate gap will be filled and cleaned.

I was also thinking of cleaning the front logo from it, but still doubting with the bodyshop people.

As soon as there's an update, you'll know as first! ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links