Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bald Man Wins Police Hair Drug Test Appeal

Raistlin

_48154161_001491150-1.jpg

A bald man whose application to join the police was rejected because he did not have enough hair for a drugs test has successfully appealed the decision.

It is understood he was at an advanced stage of the Police Service of Northern Ireland's recruitment process when problems arose over the testing.

Because of his baldness, he could not give them hairs of up to 3cm in length.

He was also unable to provide about 200 body hairs as an alternative.

PSNI lawyers told the High Court in Belfast he would be reinstated in the recruitment process. Policies will also be changed to ensure other sources of DNA analysis are included.

The man, who has not been named for security reasons, launched judicial review proceedings following his unsuccessful attempt to become a trainee officer.

In his legal challenge, the would-be policeman claimed the decision was irrational and discriminatory.

As the case opened at the High Court on Wednesday, lawyers for the PSNI accepted he would have to be offered an alternative way of being tested.

The judge was told he would now be reinstated, and practices would be checked to ensure the same situation did not occur again.

The thing I felt was strange is that he did not have 200 alternative hairs that could be tested...

He must be really smooth all over yes.gif

Seriously, for once, :unsure: There has to be something wrong there :wacko:

No man in the whole of his health is that hairless [or woman either :D ]

All cats look black in the dark laugh.gif

Unless they are on fire biggrin.gif

All cats look black in the dark laugh.gif

Unless there are on fire biggrin.gif

RSPCA ?????Yoohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Royal Society for the Prevention of Chilled Asians,

Vic has a tool to warm them :D

Royal Society for the Prevention of Chilled Asians,

Vic has a tool to warm them :D

Of course :thumbsup: That was the Society for whom I was calling :rolleyes:

Is there any other ? :unsure:

They usually come quickly when............... Erm.. forget it! :blush::naughty:

ERWsckmnds2.jpg

It is blue [ sort of :P ] & could have been an Aygo..............once :driving::laughing:

ERWsckmnds2.jpg

It is blue [ sort of tongue.gif ] & could have been an Aygo..............once driving.giflaughing.gif

It looks more like yours after Kynan's got a hold of it.. cool.gif

ERWsckmnds2.jpg

It is blue [ sort of tongue.gif ] & could have been an Aygo..............once driving.giflaughing.gif

It looks more like yours after Kynan's got a hold of it.. cool.gif

Funny you should mention that [ not really :lol: ] but I was wondering about that possibility :unsure:

I couldn't stand being grounded for ages though :crybaby:

Then put a motor on the wheelchair wheelchair.gif

& have posters growling about scrapes on their cars, caused by the infirm in their motor wheel chairs? :o

Not bloody likely :ffs:

And while I am on the subject :yawn: Since that particular whinge-post, I have had a look at a few of them & didn't see any with anything in the front to scrape anyone's car :g:

& have posters growling about scrapes on their cars, caused by the infirm in their motor wheel chairs? ohmy.gif

Not bloody likely cursing.gif

And while I am on the subject yawn.gif Since that particular whinge-post, I have had a look at a few of them & didn't see any with anything in the front to scrape anyone's car g.gif

Just the grumpy old man with the leg irons kicking the cars, or witnessing someone one who can't park correctly.... I favour the latter laugh.gif

& have posters growling about scrapes on their cars, caused by the infirm in their motor wheel chairs? ohmy.gif

Not bloody likely cursing.gif

And while I am on the subject yawn.gif Since that particular whinge-post, I have had a look at a few of them & didn't see any with anything in the front to scrape anyone's car g.gif

Just the grumpy old man with the leg irons kicking the cars, or witnessing someone one who can't park correctly.... I favour the latter laugh.gif

Same here :thumbsup: & said so in reply :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links