Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fog Light Question

doomjeffs

My Aygo (bought three weeks ago) is a 58 plate. The newer models seem to have a differently shaped front bumper which seems the allow for retro-fitting of fog lamps i.e. there are elliptical shapes either side, my bumper has no such moldings, so does this mean that retro-fitting is out of the question or does it mean fitting a new shape bumper, in which case id just forget it.

Many thanks in advance :thumbsup:

You can fit fog lamps to the older models:

toyota-aygo.jpg

I expect that dealers will still be able to get hold of the old-style fog lamps for you.

Wow, that was a quick response. cheers. But does fitting them require cutting shapes out of the bumper as there no pop-outs?

does fitting them require cutting shapes out of the bumper as there no pop-outs?

Yes it does. Have a look at the manual for fitting them HERE

It shows you what to do AND what tools you need. Most people

don't have a 102mm circular saw in their toolkit... I don't!

does fitting them require cutting shapes out of the bumper as there no pop-outs?

Yes it does. Have a look at the manual for fitting them HERE

It shows you what to do AND what tools you need. Most people

don't have a 102mm circular saw in their toolkit... I don't!

You can hire one from Screw Fix thumbsup.gif

Wow, that was a quick response. cheers. But does fitting them require cutting shapes out of the bumper as there no pop-outs?

Yeah I think you have to cut out two holes, although I think the official fog lights come with a template to mark the holes on.

Many thanks for all your replies. I think i'll leave it for a bit & do some more 'homework' before i attempt.

might be wrong but thought I'd heard that Toyota have stopped the fog lamp kit for the old model now?

only other option is to fit in a similar way by cutting etc a set from Halfords or the like or getting the TTE grill/ fog light kit .............

You can still het the older model foglights. If a dealer won't source them (which they still CAN) you can find them on eBay...

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links