Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vuvuzela Single To Tackle Charts

Raistlin

DD4ABDC8A1CD95143C81E31693BC61.jpg

The ubiquitous droning World Cup horn the vuvuzela is making a bid to score in the charts.

A team of record producers created Blow That Vuvuzela and landed a distribution deal in the space of five days when it looked like the relentless racket could see the instrument banned from grounds.

Now the group - calling itself The Voodoo Sellers - is poised to release the dance track on Thursday on iTunes.

It is claimed to be the UK's first commercial vuvuzela single and unites rhyming celebrity names such as Nelson Mandela, David Mellor, Paul Weller, Uri Geller and "busty Nigella".

"We'd heard that some of the big corporate sponsors wanted the vuvuzela out of the stadiums and felt something had to be done. And fast," said the group's frontman, who uses the pseudonym Viv Vuzela.

"The vuvuzela has united the world. It is the sound of the tournament. This is a call to everyone to blow that vuvuzela in defiance."

Vuzela added: "We wanted to include Fabio Capella in the lyrics but he didn't quite fit."

It's what I live for....... eek.gif

I don't know if anyones actually heard one of these up close , but i can tell you they are !Removed! loud , a group of school kids walked past me blowing the annoying things and i would hate to be stood in front of some moron blowing one at a football match , they actually hurt your ears ..... and besides it wouldn't be british if all our banter and general bad language was drowned out by vuvuzalers at every football ground :!Removed!: :lol:

I can feel a headache coming on :yes:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Just in case you missed it...

Raistlin blowing his own trumpet again? :D: :D: :D:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Raistlin blowing his own trumpet again? biggrin.gif: biggrin.gif: biggrin.gif:

Kingo thumbsup.gif

Can I help having a large horn......... backofnet.gif

Raistlin blowing his own trumpet again? biggrin.gif: biggrin.gif: biggrin.gif:

Kingo thumbsup.gif

Can I help having a large horn......... backofnet.gif

Yes, you can ! Have you not heard of Bromides ? I'll give you a prescription :lol: Don't worry, I got my M.D. from the University of Shangrila, by registered post B)

I think it's a clear case of Lost Horizon...

Do those drugs make you think your in a permanently happy land, isolated from the outside world eek.gif

If so, send me some biggrin.gif

Do those drugs make you think your in a permanently happy land, isolated from the outside world eek.gif

Yes ! The outside world is a nasty place :( & I wouldn't want to be there. My World is much nicer :D

Send you some ? :blink: Send me the money first. Useful when I have to come into the "real" world for provisions for myself & the Harem [ all Japanese, naturally :drool: ] :lol:

Yes ! The outside world is a nasty place sad.gif & I wouldn't want to be there. My World is much nicer biggrin.gif

Send you some ? blink.gif Send me the money first. Useful when I have to come into the "real" world for provisions for myself & the Harem [ all Japanese, naturally drool.gif ] laugh.gif

I felt sure you would have a few blonde Latvians just in case... drool.gif

Yes ! The outside world is a nasty place sad.gif & I wouldn't want to be there. My World is much nicer biggrin.gif

Send you some ? blink.gif Send me the money first. Useful when I have to come into the "real" world for provisions for myself & the Harem [ all Japanese, naturally drool.gif ] laugh.gif

Better safe than sorry :thumbsup: Always make sure you have a spare & that it is inflated :naughty:

Better safe than sorry thumbsup.gif Always make sure you have a spare & that it is inflated naughty.gif

Like your Ego.... yahoo.gif

Better safe than sorry thumbsup.gif Always make sure you have a spare & that it is inflated naughty.gif

Like your Ego.... yahoo.gif

:blow::crybaby: