Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stainless Steel Manifold

Dof

Im looking for a Stainless steel exhaust manifold for a corolla gti..... i know theres probably not many about but does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to get a custom one made up???

Heres a pic of my Cam Cover, in process of polishing it up...... this is about an hours worth of elbow grease!! I plan maybe 3 more hours on it!

post-36909-127740807908_thumb.jpg

post-36909-127740814783_thumb.jpg

Covers look :thumbsup::yes:

Great work there.

I don't think that there are any really floating around any more, I'd get one custom made, but make sure they use a Mandrel! ;)

Smooth mandrel bent-ness..... hhhhhm

The covers are looking really good! :thumbsup:

Must be taking alot of patience to get this right, did you start with letters and just grind them back?

I dont know of any manifolds available here, they have the obx one in Aus which is good for performance although

they all moan about the part! Im guessing you whant the s/steel for looks rather than all out performance and getting

one custom made is probably ure best bet! :yes:

The standard 4A-GE manifold it great anyway so don't think it will give you performance gains...

Cheers. Yeah i used a sanding disc on an angle grinder to remove the lettering. Im currently sanding with 1200 and will move all d way to 3000 and then buff it up! Takes a while alrite.

Yeah i was looking at the OBX ones on eBay, was thinking of getting one but will they fit a gti?? I wanted a stainless steel one for both looks and exhuast flow too. I couldn't justify gettin a custom one made up for aboout 400 if its not going to give me any proformance gains. I'd just buy a set of cams with that money.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links