Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ts Compressor Iso Connectors

leebo

can i just cut the stereo wires or should i buy a iso conector?? im broke........:blink:

Personally i save it and get a ISO lead, but if you know what your doing then snip it :thumbsup:

For the sake of £5 i'd go for the iso lead, less head ache less mess

got a iso lead and just about to do the install. . :) whoop whooop ... is there a good ground point in the boot?

yeah i used the 2 silver ancor points for stpping loads down either side of the boot latch.. install nearly complete. :) well i still need to change the door Speakers for 200 watts vibes and the small tweeters behind the the mirrors for some 150 watt tweets but need some guidence on how to remove the door panels. have got the rest fitted and wired up. 1 x 500 watt extreme amp and 1000 watt extreme amp for the sub. il take some pics tomoro as i ran outa light

yeah i used the 2 silver ancor points for stpping loads down either side of the boot latch.. install nearly complete. :)

I personally would of ground it here, there are far more better places where you could of used as a grounding point, but just hope it's got clean contact with the metal surface to ensure it works ok.

well i still need to change the door speakers for 200 watts vibes and the small tweeters behind the the mirrors for some 150 watt tweets but need some guidence on how to remove the door panels. have got the rest fitted and wired up. 1 x 500 watt extreme amp and 1000 watt extreme amp for the sub.

Here's a quick guide of how i took my door apart

LINKY

Bing

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links