Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My Rolla

immy1

hi,

as mentioned in maxed corolla gti's post, heres a few pics of my rolla.

sorry about the quality(aint got digital camera+photos been sittin in room for about a year!!)

only got the 3 photos at the mo (was just finishing camera film for bro)

will take more once resprayed.

what do you think?

sorry guys couldn't get the picture up in this post, they're the last ones in the gallery the white rolla gti

hey immy1,

that looks awsome! love the bonnet, especially with the neons- doesnt look too overdone!

where did you get the bumper from?how much does it cost?

good luck with the rest of it - just make sure you dont go pranging it before its finished, we all know show s :censor: t those rolla brakes are!!

good luck!

Damn fine looking motor!Where did you get that front bumper?Ive been looking for one to have a mess about with but cant find one!!!

cheers

Max respect Saxokiller :ph34r:

easy immy....you cars looking nice! I saw a black Twin Cam yesterday from Slough....he had the exact same bumper as yours! it looked real nice. You've done ur vent nice...expecially with the neon. have you got any pics of the back of the car....or have you not done anything else to it?

easy immy....you cars looking nice! I saw a black Twin Cam yesterday from Slough....he had the exact same bumper as yours! it looked real nice. You've done ur vent nice...expecially with the neon. have you got any pics of the back of the car....or have you not done anything else to it? what the next plans for your ride?

hi,

yeah done the back first. but looking to change it at the mo, got a flushed boot. a little different from yours, it looks like you got the whole but flushed, me i got the lock and handle taken out and had a thin metal plate welded over the dip for the number plate, but to keep the lines of the car i smoothed of the line comeing from the lights. cant really explain it ..when i get chance i'll take picture of that too. :thumbsup:

yeah looking to change rear bumper, kinda like that green one(cant remeber the name now) but think that will go well with my twin dtm exhaust B) .

but finance are putting everything on hold for a while, when i've completed it i'll take some good pics and post them here.

you done any engine mods?

hi,

thankx saxokiller. :thumbsup:

the bumper is actually for a saxo!! it fits perfectly width wise but you will need to get the corners sorted. the corolla side lights overhang the bumper lightly.i had to sort this by getting extra fibreglass added there to make it look inline with the lights.

you can actually get aftermarket bumpers for the nova to also fit the corolla but again they needed to be modded at the corner.

so go and have a look at the bumpers on offer for the nova/saxo and take your pick, just make sure you know a good bodyshop that will be able to mod the bumper to fit. you'll also need to make you own brackets to hold the bumper.

hope that helps.

with that mota.. you would even put to shame some of the Twin Cam boys here in Bradford... and trust me.. thats a compliment.. :thumbsup:

love the work with the front bumper... well done. B)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys,

glad you liked it.

next...once i got some money that is ;)

gona start on getting more power out her,

already got exhaust and induction kit.not looking to do more on this engine as gona change to a supercharged lump :thumbsup:

does that mean i will have to change the exhaust?

kinda like the sound of this one. B)

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links