Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smokin' !

halfalife

I seem to be getting quite a bit of black smoke from my exhaust when I floor it...is this normal for a 2 year old 2.2 d4d ???

They do a bit yeh.

Take the air filter out and try again. If it stops change it. If it doesn't forget it unless its really bad. There is an injector mod a dealer can do so you can let them look if you are still concerned.

Mine does the same. I normally trickle along like the old woman that I am, just pootling to work on a busy road doing around 55mph, and when I put my foot down to overtake I can see a bit of a black cloud in my mirror. It stops as soon as it's blown its little cobwebs out. Towing something heavy has the same effect - smokes for a short while, then it's nice and clean again. I must say I've never worried about it, thinking it was something most diesels do.

Mine does the same. I normally trickle along like the old woman that I am, just pootling to work on a busy road doing around 55mph, and when I put my foot down to overtake I can see a bit of a black cloud in my mirror. It stops as soon as it's blown its little cobwebs out. Towing something heavy has the same effect - smokes for a short while, then it's nice and clean again. I must say I've never worried about it, thinking it was something most diesels do.

YES this is quite normal, a good blast now + then does no harm, alternately try nicorettes :rolleyes: although they haven't worked for me :thumbsup: Stew

YES this is quite normal, a good blast now + then does no harm, alternately try nicorettes :rolleyes: although they haven't worked for me :thumbsup: Stew

The mind boggles....nicorettes....now he's driving around that strange city in small ladies' underwear....

Big Kev :yahoo:

The mind boggles....nicorettes....now he's driving around that strange city in small ladies' underwear....

Big Kev :yahoo:

Thats not fair!!! I only wear them on a Saturday :rolleyes:

panties-gift-set-3-silk-knickers-pl.jpg

I thought I noticed that little blue bow when you were leaning into the engine bay on my car Stew. When you coming up again? :rolleyes:

I thought I noticed that little blue bow when you were leaning into the engine bay on my car Stew. When you coming up again? :rolleyes:

Well what sort of a SLUT do you take me for :eek: It was Sunday when we were last up at yours + I DO NOT wear the same knickers 2 days running, My sunday ones have a red bow, + more to the point why were you looking at my "rear" anyway :yes: !!! Stew

"more to the point why were you looking at my "rear" anyway :yes: !!! Stew"

Knock knock - hello!!!

panties-gift-set-3-silk-knickers-pl.jpg

I seem to be getting quite a bit of black smoke from my exhaust when I floor it...is this normal for a 2 year old 2.2 d4d ???

Well thats cleared that up !!! It's a dirty diesel.

Nice pants BTW.