Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Start Problem

omar71

hello

i have a 2004 toyota corolla verso d4d. for a few weeks now i am having problems with the engine starting. from cold start it will start up fine with a bit of a struggle, but if i have drove it and turned the engine off and tried to start the engine again - the engine will try to turn, but the car does not start. i will have to give it a few hours before it can start again. i have taken it to my local garage and they can't seem to find out what the problem is, can anyone help? - is there anyone out there who have experienced the same problem?

hello

i have a 2004 toyota corolla verso d4d. for a few weeks now i am having problems with the engine starting. from cold start it will start up fine with a bit of a struggle, but if i have drove it and turned the engine off and tried to start the engine again - the engine will try to turn, but the car does not start. i will have to give it a few hours before it can start again. i have taken it to my local garage and they can't seem to find out what the problem is, can anyone help? - is there anyone out there who have experienced the same problem?

This sounds like my old car problem. I used to have Vauxhall Astra. It worked for 3 years fine and started giving trouble like yours. Suddenly after some drive when you reach a stop near traffic light, it stops. And it takes half hour to re-start again. I got it checked with Vauxhall dealer he couldn't find anything. Called twice AA , by the time they come and start it starts. Finally I got fed up and sold it in part-exchange. It's strange problem. Sorry couldn't help.

hello

i have a 2004 toyota corolla verso d4d. for a few weeks now i am having problems with the engine starting. from cold start it will start up fine with a bit of a struggle, but if i have drove it and turned the engine off and tried to start the engine again - the engine will try to turn, but the car does not start. i will have to give it a few hours before it can start again. can anyone help? -

When was the car last serviced and had the fuel filter changed omar ?