Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dont Need Help (Yet)

88johnny

Hi folks, have just purchased my first Rav4 XT4, D-4D, 54plate, i have to say it might be the best vehicle purchase i have made in a long time,(dont speak too soon) been looking in here and there definately is some folks at the top of their game when it comes to advice, i dont need help as yet but as a novice i feel that i would get the right info most of the time. Keep it up guys/girls.

As you were.

Welcome to the club.

You don't have to be in trouble to post here. You can post pictures, music or just opinion. It doesn't even need to be about RAVs. Local Hero is a taxi driver in Manchester well into his 90s but years of running RAVs has kept his figure in tip top form so there are hidden benefits;

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=112150&view=findpost&p=1015158

:eek: We'll be around if you need help as well :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club.

You don't have to be in trouble to post here. You can post pictures, music or just opinion. It doesn't even need to be about RAVs. Local Hero is a taxi driver in Manchester well into his 90s but years of running RAVs has kept his figure in tip top form so there are hidden benefits;

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=112150&view=findpost&p=1015158

:eek: We'll be around if you need help as well :thumbsup:

careful ancs - the chaps from paisley :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nothing against paisley by the way..... (honest) - I love youz all..... :lol:

welcome to the forum and have fun with your RAV driving through the wilderness at Linwood :lol:

Welcome t'club, 88J,

Being from Paisleyshire, you'll appreciate making lots of BUDDIES on here. All them foax south of Gretna will be clueless to thie wee bit of Scottish Code Speak, so let's leave them in the dark.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, to be fair ahm no fae these parts just an interloper, i keep asking the missus surely we could of interloped somewhere else. nae offence like. Johnny

Blown your cover now Johnny. :ph34r::2guns:

Did you manage to connect the whiskey pipeline back to the mainland?

This message will self destruct in ten sec.. :blowup:

Thanks guys, to be fair ahm no fae these parts just an interloper, i keep asking the missus surely we could of interloped somewhere else. nae offence like. Johnny

WHIT? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Ye chose tae live their??? (or is it there... or is it THAT PLACE??) An hers me thinkin onywans born there cuildnae get oot. dja get a government grant tae move in wa ra natives?? :shutit: :shutit:

Welcome t'club, 88J,

Being from Paisleyshire, you'll appreciate making lots of BUDDIES on here. All them foax south of Gretna will be clueless to thie wee bit of Scottish Code Speak, so let's leave them in the dark.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

carefoo oarra mudgereators will hae ye fur breakfastyeken! They dinna like raglasgaespeak.

Och the paisley buddies urnae that bad,jist dont go oot efter dark n mind no stoap fur too long or your wheels are toast. :help:

On second thoughts has that housing market no picked up yet. :D