Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ice Installation :)

cokg2

Hi all,

Im a student at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, and im going to get some stuff for yaris soon, comprising of

Sony Headunit

some 13cm components

6 x9's

Car is a Yaris SR 2000, and i was wondering if i paid someone on her (instead of the guys at Halfords) to help me fit it all - either in cash or beer.

Any takers, it wont be for a month or so.

Also, any thoughts on Speakers for the front and rear

Ryan1985 has some XS1350 for the front and XS935 for the rear,

just want something that clear but packs a bit of bass - no amp by the way

Cheers

Kieran

im in mansfield not tooooooooo far away (stint down the m1) and im happy to help

Jaxx,

My grandparents live in Alfreton, and got some friends who live in Huthwaite. Perhaps we could meet up round there in the future.

Mansfield market still got that mushy pea and cockle stand (used to go there when i was younger)

Kieran

Hey up

Why not travel to leicester or birmingham and get it fitted by someone who knows what there doing instead of Halfords? I think if i am right there is somewhere in lufbra but i can't remeber (me ex goes uni there). If not, try asking around there, i got me head unit off a fresher from there, so there is bound to be someone who can do it there

Mat

Jaxx,

My grandparents live in Alfreton, and got some friends who live in Huthwaite. Perhaps we could meet up round there in the future.

Mansfield market still got that mushy pea and cockle stand (used to go there when i was younger)

Kieran

sure mate let me know if ya need owt

Mansfield market still got that mushy pea and cockle stand (used to go there when i was younger)?????

OH YES ITS STILL THERE!