Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Aygo - Gear Knob

jamesdonn

Got my new Aygo Blue on saturday, drove it up to north east from birmingham (long story) so it's already got 250 on the clock after a drive yesterday, got to say i love it and coming from driving a smart car it feels huge! lol. The smarts acceleration was better, probs due to the weight of the car, but was still a 1 litre engine. Anyway, i'm glad i chose the aygo.

My first change is going to be the gear knob which is going to be replaced with a blue #10 one of these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400073052886&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:GB:1123 - the price isn't too bad, it's cheaper than some other cheap looking chrome ones.

Will post pics once it's on if anyone wishes.

Yeah post pictures when you've got it on!

I wondered about buying one of these but I resisted :D

Got my new Aygo Blue on saturday, drove it up to north east from birmingham (long story) so it's already got 250 on the clock after a drive yesterday, got to say i love it and coming from driving a smart car it feels huge! lol. The smarts acceleration was better, probs due to the weight of the car, but was still a 1 litre engine. Anyway, i'm glad i chose the aygo.

My first change is going to be the gear knob which is going to be replaced with a blue #10 one of these... http://cgi.ebay.co.u...:EOIBSA:GB:1123 - the price isn't too bad, it's cheaper than some other cheap looking chrome ones.

Will post pics once it's on if anyone wishes.

Was there a cue to buy one... :D

as promised here are the pics...

Now, how are you going to get the table in ? :D

I was hoping Top Gear would do an Aygo pool game, like they did with the football and the VW Fox, so that would mean using a big field and lots of Aygos crashing int each other lol.

I was hoping Top Gear would do an Aygo pool game, like they did with the football and the VW Fox, so that would mean using a big field and lots of Aygos crashing int each other lol.

If Top Gear had anything to do with it, the pool game would be in the water :D

have to say that does look rather dinky a bit of a change from the norm

have to say that does look rather dinky a bit of a change from the norm

What about the gear knob ? biggrin.gif

There is only one gear knob i want for my Aygo and its in this picture

toyotaaygointerior.jpg

so im trawling scrap yards for written off 09 Aygos for the gear knobs :P

You can get them for a tenner off eBay, I've just ordered one myself.

gear knob

Pretty sure that's the same one, mine should be arriving soon so I'll let you know whether it fits properly or not :thumbsup:

Cheers man if you could but i better get one ordered because there is only 2 left :D but ill wait a day or to till you let me know how it goes also some pics wud be apprecited

i like the illuminated ones with the gear layout on them, still looking for one i like :thumbsup:

Cheers man if you could but i better get one ordered because there is only 2 left :D but ill wait a day or to till you let me know how it goes also some pics wud be apprecited

Just realised that the seller only posts at weekends so mine wont be here until next week, you might want to order it now in case they all get sold by the time I get mine...

Just spoke to guy he had two left ive just paid for one :) so yer im sorted :) he's not listing them on eBay i managed to snag one :D w00t

Mine somehow snuck through the letterbox yesterday, just to let you know it fits perfectly and it looks great, exactly the same as in the picture you posted.

Cheers Steve thats great to hear can't wait to get mine My Speedo housing and Vent covers are away being painted same colour as the car so my Interiors abit bare :P

"Chav-tastic"! Sorry, not for me. Its like hanging furry dice from your rear view mirror. :(

"Chav-tastic"! Sorry, not for me. Its like hanging furry dice from your rear view mirror. :(

Well each to their own. I can't see how it's chavy is my eyes. angel eyes, neons, sun stripes, huge exhausts and tacky spoilers are chavy.

I just put an 8-ball in my Aygo, the smaller size feels much better than the original gear changer.

Ill post a picture when my New gear knob arrives smile.gif

I'll alert the media :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links