Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Wing Mirror

royli82

So some !*%$*!! has taken off my passenger side wing mirror and has left it dangling by the wiring loom. I suppose it was just too much to expect them to leave a note with details etc...

Quote (VAT Inc) for a replacement unit (excluding colout coded cover)..(please make sure you are sitting comfortably....)

Bristol South - £266.49

Weston Super Mare - £266.49

Newport - £266.49

Sheffield - £234.80 (delivered)

Parts King - £234.74 (delivered)

Bristol North - £332.16 (I Know!!)

Anyone else had this job done?

:censor:

Thanks for trying to help mate, but the link is for the Crome covers themselves, not the entire unit. Still, thats a whole lotta $$$ for 2 pieces of silver painted plastic!

I've called every man and his dog and it would seem the mirrors are not yet available on the Aftermarket.

Is it just me or are the IQs wing mirrors massive?

Ive only had my IQ a few days, but they seem way too big for the car and I was already starting to worry about them getting knocked off before I read this thread.

So some !*%$*!! has taken off my passenger side wing mirror and has left if dangling by the wiring loom. I suppose it was just too much to expect them to leave a note with details etc...

Quote (VAT Inc) for a replacement unit (exlcluding colout coded cover) from Bristol North, South and Parts King...(please make sure you are sitting comfortably....)

Bristol South - £266.49

Bristol North - £332.16 (I Know!!)

Parts King, you are indeed, very true to your word.

Just to add, Howards in Weston Super Mare are quoting the same as Bristol South

There's an accident damaged IQ on eBay & the seller is offering any part for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150459634372&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

eBay item number: 150459634372

eBay auction title: "TOYOTA IQ, 2009, BREAKING, SPARE PARTS, DOOR GLASS"

Might be worth giving them a call & asking how much a wing mirror is?

So some !*%$*!! has taken off my passenger side wing mirror and has left if dangling by the wiring loom. I suppose it was just too much to expect them to leave a note with details etc...

Quote (VAT Inc) for a replacement unit (exlcluding colout coded cover) from Bristol North, South and Parts King...(please make sure you are sitting comfortably....)

Bristol North - £266.49

Bristol South - £332.16 (I Know!!)

Is it normal for two dealers selling the same vehicle, in the same geographical region albeit 12 miles apart, to offer the same part at such different prices? Wouldn't they buy them in at the same price?

There's an accident damaged IQ on eBay & the seller is offering any part for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150459634372&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

eBay item number: 150459634372

eBay auction title: "TOYOTA IQ, 2009, BREAKING, SPARE PARTS, DOOR GLASS"

Might be worth giving them a call & asking how much a wing mirror is?

Thanks for the link mate, will defo give him a call.

Bristol North - £266.49

Bristol South - £332.16 (I Know!!)

Is it normal for two dealers selling the same vehicle, in the same geographical region albeit 12 miles apart, to offer the same part at such different prices? Wouldn't they buy them in at the same price?

Yeah, I believe it's normal. Bristol North have in the past been more expensive with everything by comparison. Service, Parts, you name it... I believe the common term is "ripping people off". Sorry to be so blunt but I'm one serioused p****d off IQ owner right now!

Ive only had my IQ a few days, but they seem way too big for the car and I was already starting to worry about them getting knocked off before I read this thread.

Yes they are quite big. But I think it is really useful as you get a clear view of what is going on around you. Also helps somewhat to counter the huge blind spot. I guess there is a reason they are electrically retractable :)

There is a European regulation about the size of the wing mirror glas. All new cars have these elephant ears :yes:

• 1 month later...

Yes they are really big. They dont get much smaller when you fold them in eother.

Caught mine today on a telegraph pole, split the housing and cracked the indicator. Just nearly had a heart attack when i saw those prices, think i'll be driving round with it broken for a few years.

I cant say they are any bigger than any other newer car I have driven recently. Never hit mine or scraped mine yet either. Not sure how you manage to hit it on a telegraph pole, you must drive very near the kerb!

I cant say they are any bigger than any other newer car I have driven recently. Never hit mine or scraped mine yet either. Not sure how you manage to hit it on a telegraph pole, you must drive very near the kerb!

Or on it!

I wouldn't bother with Howards, surprised you got a price TBH I'm still waiting for prices from JUNE! Platinum at Bath and Trowbridge have been fantastic though :)

Kate

Not sure how you manage to hit it on a telegraph pole, you must drive very near the kerb!

haha, its one of those annoying ones right next to the road, i have to park dead close to the side so no idiots smash the wing mirror on the other side. Thats on street parking for you.