Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrade Toyota Corolla 4Afe

yattaman

Can anyone give me some ideas how can I upgrade my Toyota Corolla 4afe from 109 bph to around 160 at possibly lowest cost...

Please write down your ideas, I will apreciate...

welcome to the forii

have a look at the index and you will see a section only for Corolla owners --who may have some idea of what you want to do!

Otherwise have you tried nitrous oxide?

nos really would like to try one day but this corolla I want to keep for daily usage I realy like it reliabilty Im looking for upgrades which keep the car this way but give it bit of a kick

• 8 months later...

HI THERE AM SORRY THIS IF OFF TOPIC, BUT PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP ME, I WANT TO FIT A INDUCTION KIT, IS IT A MUST I HAVE TO PUT BACK THE AIRFLOW SENSOR?.. PLEASE HELP:(AM ABIT LOST.

• 11 months later...

I have the same question as this guy, maybe not 160 for me right now, but can someone actually tell us some fairly inexpensive perfomance parts to give this car a little more kick. Ive heard the 4A-FE can be pretty amazing and even though I bought an automatic I still wanna make it fast

I think you can visit corolla page, anyway Welcome most in this forum, Glad to have you here.

sorry didnt realize this wasnt on the corolla forum. i just found it in a search lol

thanks

You definitely need to keep the MAF sensor and install it properly as it's the sensor that tells the ECU everything about charge density, temperature and flow speed/pressure so without it the engine just goes into limp mode.