Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello From Istanbul, Turkey

verso 2009 owner from TR

Dear members of the forum,

As a new verso owner I've joined your club where I hope to increase my knowledge on this great mpv. I bought my 2009 model new car as a second hand on its 19k. The car has been brought to the dealer' garage for a few times all of which seem as normal service maintainances. The 1.6 manual shift engine works very well (we do not have it here as 1.8 or 2.2 diesel engine alternatives unfortunately) and the car drives very comfortably for now, no problem at all. I'm getting ready to bring it for the 20k maintainance very soon.

Hope to make friends and discuss useful things here with you. :thumbsup: ,so bye for now.

(sorry for my broken English)

versoid.png

As a new verso owner I've joined your club where I hope to increase my knowledge on this great mpv. I bought my 2009 model new car as a second hand on its 19k. The car has been brought to the de

aler' garage for a few times all of which seem as normal service maintainances. The 1.6 manual shift engine works very well (we do not have it here as 1.8 or 2.2 diesel engine alternatives unfortunately) and the car drives very comfortably for now, no problem at all. I'm getting ready to bring it for the 20k maintainance very soon.

Hope to make friends and discuss useful things here with you. :thumbsup: ,so bye for now.

versoid.png

Hi verso owner, your english isn`t bad its a lot better than my turkish will ever be. :lol:

I have the same model but with the 2.0 diesel engine :D

Hi verso owner, your english isn`t bad its a lot better than my turkish will ever be. :lol:

I have the same model but with the 2.0 diesel engine :D

dear dervdave,

Thank you for your compliment. I'm sure your 2.0 diesel is much more enjoyable. The company doesn't sell it here due to the high taxes, so we only have 1.6 normal which is about 25.000 euros (brand new, but mine is 12 months old and I bought it for about 19.000 euros. Also we've got the most expensive patrol prices here, so it's very diffucult for an average teacher to keep it. I wish we had the similar prices with yours here in Turkey.

best wishes.

As a new verso owner I've joined your club where I hope to increase my knowledge on this great mpv. I bought my 2009 model new car as a second hand on its 19k. The car has been brought to the dealer' garage for a few times all of which seem as normal service maintainances. The 1.6 manual shift engine works very well (we do not have it here as 1.8 or 2.2 diesel engine alternatives unfortunately) and the car drives very comfortably for now, no problem at all. I'm getting ready to bring it for the 20k maintainance very soon.

versoid.png

Merhaba turk kardeşi hoşgeldin :thumbsup:

What a delight to see a fellow poster get a message back in his own langauge , Nice one Balli thumbsup.gif

What a delight to see a fellow poster get a message back in his own langauge , Nice one Balli thumbsup.gif

Cheers :thumbsup:

Verso 2009 owner from TR , will be familiar with the name " balli " which is slang for lucky in turkish , it also means " with honey " :lol:

Cheers thumbsup.gif

jw67 will be familiar with the name " balli " which is slang for lucky in turkish , it also means " with honey " laugh.gif

Lucky Honey... drool.gif I'm at a loss for words, and that doesn't happen often :D

Cheers thumbsup.gif

jw67 will be familiar with the name " balli " which is slang for lucky in turkish , it also means " with honey " laugh.gif

Lucky Honey... drool.gif I'm at a loss for words, and that doesn't happen often :D

:lol::laughing: :lol2:

merhaba hoş bulduk, what a nice welcoming by balli (except his non-sense avatar, it's a forum for cars mate! :wacko: )

Verso 2009 owner from TR , will be familiar with the name " balli " which is slang for lucky in turkish , it also means " with honey " :lol:

exactly... :thumbsup:

merhaba hoş bulduk, what a nice welcoming by balli (except his non-sense avatar, it's a forum for cars mate! :wacko: )

I've gone off you already...... only kidding :D , i know where your coming from though , however don't let my Avatar put you off , i've not long had it , my previous one unexplainedly disappeared and this one was chosen owing to a bit of banter between a few of the lads on here and one in particular , ( yes you know who you are :lol: ) its just a bit of harmless fun .... Honest :D anyways... Tanıştığımıza memnun :thumbsup: