Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloys!

Huz0786

as above, yes, but you will prob need to get some spigot rings to make sure they're centred on the hub properly

Thanks for all the help guys, really appreciated

This is my first toyota, so i am new to this,

Also, what alloys do you guys have, do you have any pictures???

Thanks

Huz

Thanks

Huz

I'm currently running the stock 16" T-Sport/SR alloys as I am putting my car back to stock so I can sell it, but I have been running 18" ATS DTM multispokes for a long time, which I currently have in a cupboard waiting for me to stop being so apathetic and get them up for sale lol. Here are some pics of my car with the 18s on....

Hammer01.JPG

rollanew_01.jpg

Bumper_2_01.JPG

Also, where can i purchase a TTE spoiler??

You might get lucky and find one on eBay, but be careful as there are a lot of fibreglass remoulds from Poland and the like. But you are most likely going to be better off sending Parts-King a PM (he's a member on these forums) and asking if he can get hold of one for you.

Here's mine;

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

I have no idea what the tyre sizes are, they're black ROTA Slips and are 16" with larger rear tyres.

Yours...,

What happened to the one in bits ?

Well, it's my dads, but it easier than saying "my dads CTS" all the time. ;)

And he never posts so I take the burden lol.

The one in bits is still in bits :P

Well, it's my dads, but it easier than saying "my dads CTS" all the time. wink.gif

You could have just said "Me and the boys did a bit of TDA with this last night.."

Bags of credability thumbsup.gif

Here's mine;

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

I have no idea what the tyre sizes are, they're black ROTA Slips and are 16" with larger rear tyres.

Cheers man, love your car man, rides nice, by how much have you lowered it???

Thanks

Huz

I'm currently running the stock 16" T-Sport/SR alloys as I am putting my car back to stock so I can sell it, but I have been running 18" ATS DTM multispokes for a long time, which I currently have in a cupboard waiting for me to stop being so apathetic and get them up for sale lol. Here are some pics of my car with the 18s on....

Hammer01.JPG

rollanew_01.jpg

Bumper_2_01.JPG

Also, where can i purchase a TTE spoiler??

You might get lucky and find one on eBay, but be careful as there are a lot of fibreglass remoulds from Poland and the like. But you are most likely going to be better off sending Parts-King a PM (he's a member on these forums) and asking if he can get hold of one for you.

****tt!!! your car looks beautiful mate, love it!!!

Once again, thanks for all the help and have much you looking for for your alloys??

Huz

Thanks Huz, I don't know sorry, I think that it's about 40-45mm on Tein Basic coilovers, the person who did it was RichMK who used to be on here and we bought it like this off him! :lol:

Does wonders for the handling, the next thing that is letting us down are the tyres which were budget tyres... some Avons next... :D

Marcs car is really nice one of the best pre facelift t-sports i have seen. Kept everything original and clean :thumbsup:

& KPs red t-sport the black on red is amazing!

Thanks guys, glad people like it :) I'm not looking forward to stripping it back to stock as it isn't the best looker in the car park when it is standard.

Huz, I'm not allowed to sell on here as I haven't donated, so we'll have to talk about it elsewhere :)

Thanks

Huz

Hammer01.JPG

rollanew_01.jpg

Bumper_2_01.JPG

Does that mean you'll be selling your grill by any chance? :unsure:

Assuming my original grille is in good condition I will be, but people need to calm down as I won't be selling it until September or early October :P

Anyway, stop hijacking this poor guy's thread and talk to me via PM

Same here Marc, didnt know it was going. As said before one of the best pfl :thumbsup:

Heres my alloys fella

IMG_2327.jpg

ImportedPhotos00019-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00023-1.jpg

Here a pic of my E12 on my alloys ;)

17"

ET 38 at the front, ET 18 at the rear (ET 38 + 20mm spacer)

195/40/17 tire

27620101184.jpg

dscn1338j.jpg

Grtz

Same here Marc, didnt know it was going. As said before one of the best pfl :thumbsup:

Heres my alloys fella

IMG_2327.jpg

ImportedPhotos00019-1.jpg

ImportedPhotos00023-1.jpg

Beautiful man, love the tints on it, what are they, limo on the back, as im looking to get mine done

And also where did you buy your spoiler from???

Here a pic of my E12 on my alloys ;)

17"

ET 38 at the front, ET 18 at the rear (ET 38 + 20mm spacer)

195/40/17 tire

27620101184.jpg

dscn1338j.jpg

Grtz

Love it man, one of the best colours as well

Also Marc do you thing 18" rims would rub on my car, with the standard suspensions??

Huz

The spoiler is a standard item on the T-Sport mate. And 18s on my car when lowered 30mm never rubbed even with half a ton of concrete rubble in the car during an ill advised hard landscaping adventure :D

As Marc pointed out the spoiler is standard on the T-sport. Tints aren't limo black, not sure what percentage either but they were a mid range tint and front were the darkest of light range, if you follow me lol.

If your wanting 18" and dropping on 45mm like mine then yep it will rub, not all the time but if you have rear passengers it will rub and if you hit a dip in the road at speed then it will rub