Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hilux Satnav

treeclimber

I know the feature is there for safety reasons but...

Is it possible to use/program a destination into the satnav of a hilux 08 whilst driving. I realise this is not safe to do whilst driving but my passenger can do it. All other satnavs that I see can do this. Is it possible to change the settings.

Is it possible to use/program a destination into the satnav of a hilux 08 whilst driving. I realise this is not safe to do whilst driving but my passenger can do it. All other satnavs that I see can do this. Is it possible to change the settings.

I found a video on Youtube showing how to do it and it did work but needs to be done evry time you restart the vehicle, so not a great deal of help, and i didn't keep it so searching it out for yourself is the only way.

I'm only amazed you have the patience to muck about with the satnav, it's got to be the most complicated user unfriendly thing about our trucks, to be fair it works well once it's programmed but stone the crows getting there is a trek.

I found a video on Youtube showing how to do it and it did work but needs to be done evry time you restart the vehicle, so not a great deal of help, and i didn't keep it so searching it out for yourself is the only way.

I'm only amazed you have the patience to muck about with the satnav, it's got to be the most complicated user unfriendly thing about our trucks, to be fair it works well once it's programmed but stone the crows getting there is a trek.

Thanks alot. I have looked at YouTube and found two bids where they do the same sequence on the volume screen to get another screen up. But it didn't get the screen up for me on mine. I'll try again though. Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links