Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ae92 Gti Gearbox

KPARRIS-JONES

Hi,

Just wanted to know what the gearbox code/number is for the 5-Speed gearbox fitted to the AE92 GTi-16?

I am writing the third article for Toyota Performance Magazine and I realised that I don't know what gearbox I have.

Thanks in advance, ;)

KPJ

I am writing the third article for Toyota Performance Magazine and I realised that I don't know what gearbox I have... Errr

KPJ

You just can't write this stuff...

Quality :D

I hadn't noticed that! :lol:

I didn't need to know until now, I need to find out the dry weights with it on and off the engine etc. ;)

It should say on on your chassis number plate thingy dont know what its called lol but is a silver square on the firewall hope that helps lol

Right cheers mate. Only problem is that Mine is so faded.... I'll have a look when I go back to fit the new radiator and fan switch. :)

Thought someone would know! :P

Yeh it is the C52 thanks, there were two versions, one with the Ally cap and one with a Steel cap.

We have the Ally caps. :D

KP

Hi,

Just wanted to know what the gearbox code/number is for the 5-Speed gearbox fitted to the AE92 GTi-16?

I am writing the third article for Toyota Performance Magazine and I realised that I don't know what gearbox I have.

Thanks in advance, wink.gif

KPJ

Is it the C52 there were two versions, one with the Ally cap and one with a Steel cap. biggrin.gif

Hi,

Thanks in advance, wink.gif

KPJ

Is it the C52 there were two versions, one with the Ally cap and one with a Steel cap. biggrin.gif

How did you know!? Me thinks there is something sneaky going on... :g:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links