Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2003 Mk1 Corolla Verso 1.8 Vvti

Lakey925

Toyota Corolla Verso T-Spirit 1.8VVTi 2003 79,000mls

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to forums of any sort so I apologise in advance if I have made a hash of it.

I have the above Corolla and I would like to carry out a major service, however I have been unable as yet to gain any service procedure info. I contacted Haynes who eventually replied with " we have not produced a manual for your car and have no intentions to do so in the forseeable future."

Does anyone hear know of a service manual for the corolla MK1 verso ?

full toyota service history untill I bought it Feb this year.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a how to on the web?

Does the owners club produce a how to PDF?

Also of late it has developed a metalic knock when I apply the brakes, seems to be coming from the nearsde front, just one knock when first applying the brakes then doesn't do it again until you next apply the brakes.Any ideas?

Best Regards

Ted

have you checked out the how to's on here? can do your gear oil and engine oil with that and brakes .guess youve probably had new spark plugs already .

There are a few how to threads on here in the How To: section.

It's all pretty basic stuff. ;)

have you checked out the how to's on here? can do your gear oil and engine oil with that and brakes .guess youve probably had new spark plugs already .

Hi, Thank you ,Yes I have seen a couple of the how too's on here, which will help a bit. Normal stuff like filters and plugs I am ok with, Brakes and discs will be a little more involved but should ok. It's fluids and other must do's and essentials at 80,000 miles old.

I see you have a T sport I wonder how much different the verso is from the hatch mechanically and how much is interchangeable? better shocks and springs air flow/ filtration etc.

I am not into bling bits but some performance parts to improve handling and and pick up.

Plus good sources of parts alternative to main dealers.

Thanks for the reply

TED

There are a few how to threads on here in the How To: section.

It's all pretty basic stuff. ;)

Thanks for the reply. Appreciated.

TED