Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wur Jcb Problems

bothwell_buyer

anybody here working for JCB or have all the good guys been paid aff?

We got our 515-40 delivered yesterday - the handbrake gaitor was ripped; they made a mistake with the 6 in 1 bucket - ie ordered the wrong one, then supplied another on loan which doesn't fit either

And it was delivered with 10 hours on the 'clock'. We have used it for 8 hours and now the engine has developed a fault....

The vehicle plate is placed below the drivers seat so one must be related to an ostrich to be able to read the serial number. The manual and handbook got left in the workshop so we don't know what checks need to be made - but the manuals going to arrive soon. We only waietd 2 months for the machine to arrive...and it went through about 4000 PDIs as well from the phone call explanations we got. :lol:

The drivers seat is adjustable for height and seems to have its own suspension... but the brochure never said you had to be a 4'8" pygmy weighing less than 4 stone for the seat to work properly. (apologies for 4'8" pygmies weighing 4 stone but i think I've identified a job niche for you.

Are all vehicle manufacturers so useless?

We got our 515-40 delivered yesterday - the handbrake gaitor was ripped; they made a mistake with the 6 in 1 bucket - ie ordered the wrong one, then supplied another on loan which doesn't fit either

And it was delivered with 10 hours on the 'clock'. We have used it for 8 hours and now the engine has developed a fault....

The vehicle plate is placed below the drivers seat so one must be related to an ostrich to be able to read the serial number. The manual and handbook got left in the workshop so we don't know what checks need to be made - but the manuals going to arrive soon. We only waietd 2 months for the machine to arrive...and it went through about 4000 PDIs as well from the phone call explanations we got. :lol:

The drivers seat is adjustable for height and seems to have its own suspension... but the brochure never said you had to be a 4'8" pygmy weighing less than 4 stone for the seat to work properly. (apologies for 4'8" pygmies weighing 4 stone but i think I've identified a job niche for you.

I guess from the dull response that this forum is inhabited retired cretins like me?

The vehicle plate is placed below the drivers seat so one must be related to an ostrich to be able to read the serial number. The manual and handbook got left in the workshop so we don't know what checks need to be made - but the manuals going to arrive soon. We only waietd 2 months for the machine to arrive...and it went through about 4000 PDIs as well from the phone call explanations we got. laugh.gif

I guess from the dull response that this forum is inhabited retired cretins like me?

But other than that it was a success :D

haha - got a response - guess you must have fallen asleep last night - I wondered how I managed to get my posts on the full page of topics posted... altho I admit to not being able to post 2,300 a day like wot you do. Is there a reward for top daily posters and if so why haven't you told us? Don't be selfish.

haha - got a response - guess you must have fallen asleep last night - I wondered how I managed to get my posts on the full page of topics posted... altho I admit to not being able to post 2,300 a day like wot you do. Is there a reward for top daily posters and if so why haven't you told us? Don't be selfish.

I just like to share, You'll miss me when I'm gone yes.gif

I just like to share, You'll miss me when I'm gone yes.gif

my late wife said that to me as well - is this an omen??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links